• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

~new wii fit challenge - super hula hoop~

Anyone fancy a challenge?

Decided as so many of us are wii fit-ing now, why dont we up the effort and go for a challenge to see what we can do :D

First challenge - how many spins can you manage on the normal hula hoop?

Post your answers when you're done! :D (i'm off to do mine! :p)

good luck! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
seen as my telly wont tune in, i have extra practice time! get ready to eat my hula hooping dust! x

Lol. Great idea Rach. I will join in next week but I have had a tiring weekend so off to bed after I'm a celeb. Goodluck girls. We should compare top scores too. Friendly competition never hurt anyone ;)

good, but not good enough! 298 for me.. PB is 301 but am at heart attack point now LOL :p

all of them. and i hate not getting 4*'s, so i am upset i missed them by 2 spins! :p *little miss competitive* :D

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
You have practised more than me.....I shall update with a better score tomorrow! You just wait and see Missy!! I shall be back....

whaaaaaaaaat :eek: thats it.. i was going to go to bed, but no.. i am going back on the Wii! :p

315! :D whoop whoop!

omg i hurt now... im going to bed :p *gives up*

lol you two. Good job though! I will give it a try later :)

I'm concerned this thread is having a negative affect on my gf... shes hooping like a loon at present.... :s

I got 305.... and now i have a headrush