New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

There is a Countdown offer coming up in about 3 weeks I think. Buy a 12 week countdown and get a free book (I'm assuming a cook book)

There aren't many extras needed for SW... just an adjustment in how you food shop where needed. I don't bother with the extras every week. I might buy the new magazine when it comes out but I don't buy the bars and stuff as I use 'normal' supermarket things. Currently my go to HEX-B if I haven't got it in during the day are cashew nuts as a snack in the evening.

Just asked my consultant and apparently if you buy a 12 week countdown from 14th oct to 2nd nov you get the Xmas extra easy recipe book, not sure if its a booklet type thing or a new actual recipe book but should be good! Shame I need to buy a new countdown next week :(

Heya Jess, am I too late to join?

Please put me down for 14lbs. Hoping for target x

Can I join?? I want 28lb/2 stone off!!!

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

Can I join?? I want 28lb/2 stone off!!!

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

Hey congratulations. I'm a June bride too!! I don't want to be flabby..... What date are you getting married? How long you been together. how exciting

Any chance I could join please.

Target of 25lbs for me please

Yep ive added you...

cannot wait to start this challenge! i will succeed this time :D

I'd love to join in - this is just what I need to give me a kick up the bum! I would like to lose 27lbs to get me to my target weight. It's going to be tough but it's achievable with a 2lb per week loss :)

I'd love to join in - this is just what I need to give me a kick up the bum! I would like to lose 27lbs to get me to my target weight. It's going to be tough but it's achievable with a 2lb per week loss :)

Indeed its achievable !! good luck :D

Hi I'd like to join in too please. 14lb off to reach my target, this will help keep me on track, I'm sure Thanks x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey all,

I would love to join this challenge as well. Glad I got ere in time. I am aiming to lose 28 pound by the end of the challenge.

I am currently getting back to doing slimming world. I am also planning on introducing some exercise into my regime. Hoping to join a jogging club for beginners on the 7th oct so we will c how dat will go.

Good luck everyone.
Chat soon.

Morning Every one :) I'm really looking forward to this challenge. Its payday for me on Monday I'll be popping out and shopping for all my healthy foods.
I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and making some new friends too - BRING IT ON X

Back