New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Hey all,

I would love to join this challenge as well. Glad I got ere in time. I am aiming to lose 28 pound by the end of the challenge.

I am currently getting back to doing slimming world. I am also planning on introducing some exercise into my regime. Hoping to join a jogging club for beginners on the 7th oct so we will c how dat will go.

Good luck everyone.
Chat soon.
Hi EaterAnonymous, Yes sure, good luck with it all x

Hi, can I join? I'd love to lose 14lbs
Sure il add you, x

Morning Every one :) I'm really looking forward to this challenge. Its payday for me on Monday I'll be popping out and shopping for all my healthy foods.
I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and making some new friends too - BRING IT ON X
Im looking forward to starting this too!! really raring to go :D

Hi

Can I join too? Put me down for 14lbs please.

Thanks
CD
Sure coughdrops. x

So how will this actually wrk. Is there a certain weigh in day? Also how do we post our results? Is it just the amount of pounds lost or do we also post our current weigh.

Can't wait to start this challenge. I am away for the weekend but will be back Monday evening. Just right in time for starting this challenge and beginning my healthy eating.

Best to lck everyone !

Hi, could i join too please? I'm going for 21lbs! xx
Yepp x

So how will this actually wrk. Is there a certain weigh in day? Also how do we post our results? Is it just the amount of pounds lost or do we also post our current weigh.

Can't wait to start this challenge. I am away for the weekend but will be back Monday evening. Just right in time for starting this challenge and beginning my healthy eating.

Best to lck everyone !
Hey, No its whenever you weigh in. Post what your wishing to lose and i add it up;. then when its your weigh day just post and let me know what you lost gained. If gain let me know if you want it adding to your target or not.

I prefer it this way TBH as even ive done the you forward and add your result it seemed to mess up or wouldnt of forwarded my upto date stats on it all x

Not long til Roctober...... I'm going to rock this challenge :) First wi on Wed, see you there and good luck everyone xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Look like I won't be at target by Tuesday! Please put me down for 4lb target to get to target for this challenge ;) eeeekk it just won't budge! Lol

Hey can I join this challenge please? I am aiming for 28lbs by end of this challenge woo x

Can I join in please?? Not saying my weight but can I go for 1 stone 11 lbs as that will take me to a big "number" I want to get under..

I weigh in on a sat morning

I'm in - didn't do well at last challenge - think I gained what I wanted to lose! Going for 14 pounds - want to get to target I set months ago before it gets too far,away!!

Morning All. I have just joined online slimming world gold package with a fantastic discount code. its only cost me £59.95. is anyone interested in the code? Am I aloud to post it ? :)

Look like I won't be at target by Tuesday! Please put me down for 4lb target to get to target for this challenge eeeekk it just won't budge! Lol
yep will do good luck this time! x

Brilliant idea. Please put me down for a stone. Weigh in is on Mondays ?
Of course! x

Lost 3lbs this week x
It starts from 1st but can add from today if you wish since this is my first week also x

Hey can I join this challenge please? I am aiming for 28lbs by end of this challenge woo x
Of course! x

Hey , can I join please I would like to lose 21pounds x
Yep will do x

Can I join in please?? Not saying my weight but can I go for 1 stone 11 lbs as that will take me to a big "number" I want to get under..

I weigh in on a sat morning
You dont need to tell me your weight, just what you wish to lose. good luck x

I'm in - didn't do well at last challenge - think I gained what I wanted to lose! Going for 14 pounds - want to get to target I set months ago before it gets too far,away!!
Good luck x

Morning All. I have just joined online slimming world gold package with a fantastic discount code. its only cost me £59.95. is anyone interested in the code? Am I aloud to post it ? :)
Hi, i go to class but thanks. im not sure if your allowed to or not. Maybe inbox whom would be interested just incase x

Well it's coming close. Tomorrow will b the official start of the challenge. Cannot wait to start into a healthier regime.

Does anybody know if there is any active running forum on this site. Going to start running tomorrow and would love if there was some sort of forum that I could use for motivation.

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow.

I'd like to join in please. I will hope for 14lbs :)
Added you, good luck! x

Well it's coming close. Tomorrow will b the official start of the challenge. Cannot wait to start into a healthier regime.
Does anybody know if there is any active running forum on this site. Going to start running tomorrow and would love if there was some sort of forum that I could use for motivation.

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow.
Hi. My weigh in is tomorrow too!! And im hoping for STS as ended up with takeaway and few sausages at bbq that were probably drowning with syns lol

Back