New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Let the challenge commence! Good luck x

Hi Wonder if anyone can clear this up for me.

On SW EE I have chosen Health extra B this morning and had Weetabix, does this mean now that I cant have bread today? I'm sure I'm looking at this right just wanted to double check as its only day one lol

I would like to lose 26lbs by the end of the challenge thats 2lbs a weigh in :)
Will add you up x

On SW EE I have chosen Health extra B this morning and had Weetabix, does this mean now that I cant have bread today? I'm sure I'm looking at this right just wanted to double check as its only day one lol
Hi, yes when doing EE you only have one heB and one heA. So since you've use heB on weetabix(your allowed 2 weetabix) you cannot have anymore, or bread, cereal bars etc. But when doing Origianl and Green your allowed 2 of each, x

Will add you up x

Hi, yes when doing EE you only have one heB and one heA. So since you've use heB on weetabix(your allowed 2 weetabix) you cannot have anymore, or bread, cereal bars etc. But when doing Origianl and Green your allowed 2 of each, x

Unless of course you syn things and use them as the daily totals.

You can still have bread, just syn it. ie, 1 slice of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf is 3 syns. As long as you stay in your daily syn allowance then there wont be an issue.

Of course if you wish to use syns on them then you can have :)

You can still have bread, just syn it. ie, 1 slice of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf is 3 syns. As long as you stay in your daily syn allowance then there wont be an issue.

uh ha thank you, I have my day planned out now.
Will be good getting to grips with SW EE. I'm so pleased I feel upon this site with everyone being so friendly.

Hi Jess my weigh in was today, so wk1, I STS so nothing to update, hope next week I have a number to give u :).

Kay xx

Helllooooo! Am I too late or am I allowed to squeeze in as its only just October?!

i would like to lose 21 pounds. This will take me to a total of three stone and half a pound, meaning I can say I've lost over three stone :D

Back