New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Well done on the great losses so far everyone!

I am an amazing 5.5 pounds down this week!! Really happy :)

Gained 1/2 oops! So now I need to lose 4 1/2lb in total. I'm gonna have a good week this week! I'm determined to lose half of that!

Is anyone doing online SW? I'm sure yesterday I found a download link to a whole list of syns - cant find it today. I wanted to print it off and keep it in my car :)

1/2 a pound off for me this week
well done!

3lbs off for me :)
Wow well done honeybee x

I've taken today as day one. so wont have a loss until next Tuesday - opps
Thats not a problem good luck for your first week x

Can I join in with you lovely ladies?

I'm weighing in tonight so can I count tonights verdict?

I would like to lose 14lbs please
Yes of course and yes next weigh in will be added x

Can I join you all?

I'd like to lose 14lb in this timeframe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yes :) good luck x

Count me in please, 15 lbs.
Added x

Hi Jess my weigh in was today, so wk1, I STS so nothing to update, hope next week I have a number to give u .

Kay xx
Ok Kay, better than gaining! xx

2.5lb loss tonight

emma_88 - 14lb (2.5lb lost - 11.5lb to go)
Well done x

Helllooooo! Am I too late or am I allowed to squeeze in as its only just October?!

i would like to lose 21 pounds. This will take me to a total of three stone and half a pound, meaning I can say I've lost over three stone
You can join whenever you wish! Of course il add you up x

Well done on the great losses so far everyone!

I am an amazing 5.5 pounds down this week!! Really happy
Wow thats fab, well done!

Gained 1/2 oops! So now I need to lose 4 1/2lb in total. I'm gonna have a good week this week! I'm determined to lose half of that!
Good luck Lauren, you can do it! x

2lb down! Woohoo! Except I'm about to put it back on over a week's all inclusive... Oops!
Well done... oops lol. well atleast it not more ontop if you didnt lose the 2lb x

2 lbs loss for me this week.
well done

Is anyone doing online SW? I'm sure yesterday I found a download link to a whole list of syns - cant find it today. I wanted to print it off and keep it in my car :)
I dont sorry. sure someone can help! x

Well bad start for me. Gained 2lb. But having extra A&B on EE due to health reasons so think thats why. Going to do red/green days all week this time so its not really affecting me x

i think they have it set so that you can't do this, so that they effectively control the need to keep paying for it. That's what i hate about these so called slimming groups, nobody should be able to make money from an individuals discomfort of being overweight. But hey ho.

It would be pretty easy to compile a list i would have thought, time allowing. Just search the syn item online, copy and paste the result into a word document, then print once you have the basis of what you need.

i think they have it set so that you can't do this, so that they effectively control the need to keep paying for it. That's what i hate about these so called slimming groups, nobody should be able to make money from an individuals discomfort of being overweight. But hey ho.

It would be pretty easy to compile a list i would have thought, time allowing. Just search the syn item online, copy and paste the result into a word document, then print once you have the basis of what you need.

Thanks for this. I managed to find it! woo I was sure I saw it yesterday lol I can mail it across if any one interested. I don't like to post links not sure if its ok to do so or not :)

Can I message you? - sorry new here don't know how too :-/

Of course, feel free.

Or use the hyperlink icon. Above this box, the globe with the white whatever it is on it (not the red cross one). Click that, and copy and paste the address of the page into the url box.

That is awesome, although you need to be a member to get to the page. But they have made it downloadable so i have obviously saved it. That will stop the need to search in the food plan each time i want a syn value.

Yeah I checked that you had to be a member. Wouldn't be fair other wise really :) enjoy

Yup members only, wouldn't be fair and could you imagine if slimming world gave away their plan details to the whole world for free?! I can't wait to get to target and stop paying though. They've had enough of my money for past 9 months lol.

It doesn't really matter, its all searchable online, think they must be still doing ok to last for 40 years. Personally think its wrong that they can profit from peoples misery, but hey ho.

Back