New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

1 1/2 loss for me this week...... Thrilled.com !!

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5 lbs off for me

CD

2lb off for me this week , going to a club Monday night so hoping for a bigger number next week !

33lbs to go !! Set the bar quite high but will try my best !!

Hi Jess,

Can you add "Pink74" to the list for 28 lbs please. She is a newbie that i am pushing.......sorry, helping, and will be on later to join officially.

Thanks.

xx

Well a really bad start for me, 1 1/2 on!!! Boohoo! My own fault though. So thats now 15 1/2 lbs for me to lose. Head down and on it from now on!!

Lost 2lb this week x
Well done! x

1 off for me this week Jess x hope your ok hun
Yes well done... Yes im ok thank you, well i will be lol x

STS for me this week, not a great start x
Better than a gain, i gained :/ but i will lose this week!

1 1/2 loss for me this week...... Thrilled.com !!

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app
Well done!! x

Would like to join this challenge can you put me down for 14lbs please. Thanks
Of course, Good luck Willows x

1.5 lbs off for me

CD
Well done! x

2lb off for me this week , going to a club Monday night so hoping for a bigger number next week !

33lbs to go !! Set the bar quite high but will try my best !!
Yeywell done. Big goals are achieveable and make others work hard, so im sure you can do it! x

Hi Jess,

Can you add "Pink74" to the list for 28 lbs please. She is a newbie that i am pushing.......sorry, helping, and will be on later to join officially.

Thanks.

xx
Yes of course! Lol pushing... well we all need that push to start with followed by help!

Well a really bad start for me, 1 1/2 on!!! Boohoo! My own fault though. So thats now 15 1/2 lbs for me to lose. Head down and on it from now on!!
Good luck, a few had a not so good start but never mind theres plently more weeks to do ths!

Heya, 1lb off for me this week. X
Well done x
1.5lb off for me this week
Welldone! x

Can I join please? Really need to get my head back in the game only lost 5.5lb in 6 weeks so far so need to get on it. Would like to lose 1st 6lb by then and hit my Club 10 target x

Can I join please? Really need to get my head back in the game only lost 5.5lb in 6 weeks so far so need to get on it. Would like to lose 1st 6lb by then and hit my Club 10 target x
Yes! Good luck sezkamcc x

Well done on all the losses so far!

I've just got back from WI and I've lost 2lbs this week :D

I was unable to weigh in this week due to medication making me sick & dizzy.

Well yesterday i had put on 3 lbs :cry: (which is what i am declaring) but i know it was due to an impromptu night out on Thursday. Went for a meal and then (the bit i wasn't expecting) ended up in the local pub, and far to much alcohol was consumed.

The good news is that today its all but gone again. But,,,,,i am declaring Friday's weight, even though it will be a blip on my charts as i have never gained or maintained until now, but i hope that will mean a significant drop by next Fridays declaration.

Back