New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Some great losses guys. Keeping me in the straight and narrow as I hope to join you next week :) x

Another 3lbs off for me this week! Very pleased. Well done on all the losses this week!

Sorry to spoil the good run of losses ladies 0.5 on for me i was gutted last night and ready to pack it all in x

Don`t pack it in Texty. We would miss you. And you might starting putting it back on. Stay with us. xx

Hi, Daz put me down for this challenge while i couldn't get online last week. First week on a plan and 5 lbs off for me. May things remain as they started.
Hey, Well done thats fab :D

Sorry to spoil the good run of losses ladies 0.5 on for me i was gutted last night and ready to pack it all in x
Ahh its fine, i gained on week 1 lol

1.5lbs on for me x
Well done x
2lbs off for me
Yey well done

2lb off this week, Slimmer of the Week, really happy with that
well done thats great!

2lb off for me :)
Well done x

Some great losses guys. Keeping me in the straight and narrow as I hope to join you next week :) x
I hope for nice loss too! GL

Another 3lbs off for me this week! Very pleased. Well done on all the losses this week!
Big well done!

1/2 on for me. Won`t bore you with the excuses.
Lol bad week eh?

1lb for me this week
Well done

One pound off for me this week please lovely Jess - this challenge has actually kept me going this week. Had a really good week socially, but was completely off plan the first half of the week (might have had a small gain mid week), but the thought of seeing those pounds whittle off on your list motivated me - thanks again treacle x

Sorry for your gain. Don't think about packing it, in you are such an inspiration on here.

Awww thanks Louise xxx Im hoping Im over my blip now ive had 2 days only half on plan as I was so peed off. I want to be at target for xmas so need to up it a gear xx

I'm on schedule for a 3-4lb loss this weigh in! Very happy, I'm gonna be a success express nut these next two days!!! Determined to show that 2lb gain was complete water weight! (It all came off the next day was definitely body fluctuations)

One pound off for me this week please lovely Jess - this challenge has actually kept me going this week. Had a really good week socially, but was completely off plan the first half of the week (might have had a small gain mid week), but the thought of seeing those pounds whittle off on your list motivated me - thanks again treacle x
Yey well done! Aww im really pleased this group helps you!!It does me too as i like to announce to everyone i had a loss :D

It would seem that i have not declared my 7 lb loss this week, what a fool i am. lol. Lucky i check these things.
Wow well done thats amazing!

Awww thanks Louise xxx Im hoping Im over my blip now ive had 2 days only half on plan as I was so peed off. I want to be at target for xmas so need to up it a gear xx
You'll get there hun, Dont give up otherwise your target will end up further away xx

I'm on schedule for a 3-4lb loss this weigh in! Very happy, I'm gonna be a success express nut these next two days!!! Determined to show that 2lb gain was complete water weight! (It all came off the next day was definitely body fluctuations)
Good luck!!

Il update tonight as having laptop issues :(

Sorry coughdrops if I missed yours il have a look when I can get back onto my spreadsheet x

No worries! I hadn't even noticed until earlier. Have a feeling I'll be giving that 1.5 lbs back on Wed anyway :break_diet:

Back