New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Forgot to update last week, but I lost 2 lbs :)

Haven't had time to weigh in as my Man broke his hip and has been is hospital. Sure Ive lost weight this week due to running up and down hospital corridors. I will weight in tonight and post tomorrow.

Ouch, MrsW2B! OH had a major op on his hip last February and that was no fun at all. I hope you're both okay!

I go back to group tonight after a 6 month absence and having just returned from a week's all inclusive..! It's not going to be good news!

Hope you're alright Kay! I had same last week. It's a new week now, full of possibilities! :) <3

Thanks Lauren. Well done on your loss. I know you will hit target soon. :) Oh happy belated birthday too ! I really miss body magic, I know you are doing so well with it. I had greater losses when I did the gym too along with SW. Without the gym my losses have almost stopped. My docs had advised me to stop the exercise for now. I have to wait until my op next month. That's why I am finding it hard to keep motivated. Coming on here helps though. You guys are doing so well .

Kay xx

2lbs for me this week - thats given me my 4 stone award!
Wow well done helzbelz that's great!! x

Forgot to update last week, but I lost 2 lbs
Well done M&M x

Haven't had time to weigh in as my Man broke his hip and has been is hospital. Sure Ive lost weight this week due to running up and down hospital corridors. I will weight in tonight and post tomorrow.
Aww no sorry to hear that MrsW2B. I hope hes doing ok & be home soon xx

3lbs off for me please :)
Well done your doing really well! May want to up your target! x

Another 2 lbs off this week for me
well done! x

Hi Jess, I gained 2 lbs this week , please could you update me. Many thanks.
Kay xx
Yes have done, You have a bad week? x

1lb off for me this week
Can you update mine please Jess?
Well done x

3 1/2 lb off this week!!! Yay, chopped away at that goal!
Wow well done!!

4.5 lbs loss
darrenkaye - 25lb (6.0lb lost - 17.5lb to go)
Well done & its 19lb to go now...

Well after a 2 week holiday I have put on a pound! Not the best start but still not feeling down! X
That's really good!! i gain hugely :(

2.5 off for me please :)
Well done x

2lbs for me this week Happy happy happy x
Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app
Well done x

Half a pound back on, but at least it wasn't more.
That's a good minimal gain x

Well for my goal/challenge im changing it. Gained other week. Then STS and gained 2.5lb this week all with been great weeks!!!! But i can announce im now pregnant. Still only early on but i think it explains the gains with hormone changes etc! (well thats what i think the reason is)
Im just hoping to STS or minimal gains from now on.

Back