New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Well for my goal/challenge im changing it. Gained other week. Then STS and gained 2.5lb this week all with been great weeks!!!! But i can announce im now pregnant. Still only early on but i think it explains the gains with hormone changes etc! (well thats what i think the reason is) Im just hoping to STS or minimal gains from now on.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!! That's lovely news :) xx

Well for my goal/challenge im changing it. Gained other week. Then STS and gained 2.5lb this week all with been great weeks!!!! But i can announce im now pregnant. Still only early on but i think it explains the gains with hormone changes etc! (well thats what i think the reason is) Im just hoping to STS or minimal gains from now on.

Congratulations!!! That's lovely news :) xx[/QUOTE]

Thank you Buttercup :D I found out 3 weeks ago so understand the past few weeks WI's now. Wanted to tell everyone then but im only just 7 weeks now. Hoping not to gain too much back xx

Wow well done helzbelz that's great!! x

Well done M&M x

Aww no sorry to hear that MrsW2B. I hope hes doing ok & be home soon xx

Well done your doing really well! May want to up your target! x

well done! x

Yes have done, You have a bad week? x

Well done x

Wow well done!!

Well done & its 19lb to go now...

That's really good!! i gain hugely :(

Well done x

Well done x

That's a good minimal gain x

Well for my goal/challenge im changing it. Gained other week. Then STS and gained 2.5lb this week all with been great weeks!!!! But i can announce im now pregnant. Still only early on but i think it explains the gains with hormone changes etc! (well thats what i think the reason is)
Im just hoping to STS or minimal gains from now on.

Congratulations! X

Congratulations Jess, lovely news xx

Hi there, can i join in this thread please. I have just joined Slimming World 2 weeks ago and need to have that motivation and help from other to keep going. I think this challenge is fab and i would love to join in x

Massive congratulations! Yes definitely explains it! When are you going to tell your consultant, at 12 weeks? There must be something else you can change or add that will help. Congrats again am thrilled for you :)

Congratulations, Jess! That's such wonderful news.

I put on 3.5lbs on my holiday so I'm currently at +1.5 gained. :grumble: 19.5lbs to lose before Christmas... I'm going speed food crazy!

Congratulations!!!

Hope everyone is well. I lost the 1 1/2 I had gained so I'm back to wanting to lose 14 lbs in 9 weigh ins. Its going to be tight got so much on over the next few weeks but I'm going to give it my best shot.

Congratulations, that's lovely news :) I'm thrilled for you xxx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow thank you for the congratulations. Il update here tonight when get time on laptop x

Congratulations Jess, that's lovely news and here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

I'm another 2lbs down this week which makes me 1st 1lb lighter than I was 5 weeks ago. VERY pleased!!

Well done to everyone on their losses this week x

Back