New Year juddd roll call!

Stirky7

Believe!
Right juddders, just thought we could shout which of us is raring to go getting right back on juddd after Christmas, so shout up folks if you're here with us :D

I am!! Can't wait to start shifting the lbs again after Christmas excess!!!

Let's all get aboard the juddd train :D

Welcome to juddd Mumsy!

Hi All

I will be back on a down day on Monday.
In the last 2 weeks before Christmas I managed to shift about 4lb :p but I estimate I will have put it all back on again:break_diet:! my aim is to be under 12 stone by valentines day!

Happy new year everyone

HIYA ALL!

Hiya!! have been considering juddd for a while as it sounds something i could stck to.

have started today on a dd, - my allowance is 491 so will check in this evening with my diary :)

my up day allowance is around 2300 - feel weird about how ill feel eating that much whilst trying to lose weight!!

best of luck all!!

xcx :cross: heres hoping!!

x

Hey all :) Happy New Year! Am new to the forum too, I tried doing the juddd diet for a few weeks in December and lost around 5lb which was amazing. Atkins seems so restrictive in comparison although does work for me. It's nice to have the flexibility with this. So yeah I relaxed a little over Christmas, and am now going to start juddd again for 2010! Would like to lose 18lb by may so hope I can do it. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself so think this is a reasonable date. Of course getting there earlier is also totally fine with me! That will be a goal of 10st for my birthday which will be great.

Am hoping we can all help each other in getting to our goals and make all our 2010's great!

Will start on 4th jan, first day back at work with a down day :)

Welcome welcome girlies always great to have new juddders on board! Good luck and remember to keep us posted on how you're doing! xxx

Hi and a happy slender 2010 to all Juddders!
Like other people I am starting my first down day tomorrow, 4th Jan. Nice to know I'm not alone!
Hope we all have a good first day - will catch up again tomorrow evening!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Good luck Marcia! x

Hiya!! have been considering juddd for a while as it sounds something i could stck to.

have started today on a dd, - my allowance is 491 so will check in this evening with my diary :)

my up day allowance is around 2300 - feel weird about how ill feel eating that much whilst trying to lose weight!!

best of luck all!!

xcx :cross: heres hoping!!

x

Hello clairem87 I just noticed that we are both going for the same goal weight, I am 6lbs heavier than you at the mo. But we can do it together do you fancy a buddy along the way.....

Hi all, decided to start with a dday on Saturday instead of waiting for Monday. Scales looking good but will log any loss on Saturday.
welcome to all new judders!

First dd for 2 weeks and not as bad as it could have been. Am just on 650 cals for the day, not great but ok. Drank a lot of tea today as my office was so cold! Am going to do another dd tommorrow as I made a nice soup for dinner (and could do with some simple plain food for a bit!). Hope you are all doing ok x

Hi Guys,

This year I committed myself to an entire year (2010) of Alternate Day Eating,
but I have chosen not to follow the exact JUDDD plan.
My details are in my Diary section. :flirt2:

Back