New year, new diet, this time it's going to work!

Thinking of buying the 30 day shred DVD to help with the weight loss.......

Ok DVD ordered, bring on the shredding!

Green day today:

Breakfast: weetabix with milk (HExa & b)

Lunch: uncle ben's express rice with red pepper (2 1/2 syns) and 2 oranges.

Trying to drink lots of water at work, bit annoying though as I keep having to get up and go toilet!

For tea I'm doing SW chips with my leftover mushy pea curry from last night :) can't wait!

I have the 30 day shred DVD, I also have The Biggest Loser Challenge game on the Wii (just burnt 300kcals doing that!). 30 day Shred is HARD WORK! I haven't moved on from the beginners because its so tough. But it is worth it. When I was doing it properly, 3 times a week (before I put all my weight back on) mixing it up with a different DVD every now and then my figure was great! Especially my arms. My wait was 27 inches nearly 26 (oh how I miss those days!!!)

Good luck with it! Let me know how you find it :)

I know I've been reading the reviews and it said how hardcore it was, it will be a shock to my system I'm sure as I haven't done proper exercise for about 9 months!

Looking forward to it though, and will be easy to fit in being only 20 mins!

I'm going to take my measurements before I start it and let you all know if it's working :)

I've been tempted by the 30 day shred reviews too but I'm worried it'll be far too hard. Lemme know what you think when you get it!

Will do, looks pretty intense, just watching clips of it on the Internet are making me sweat Should get it on Thursday

Only lost 2lbs this week :-( I must say I am disappointed, thought it might be more. Still, it's a loss. 5 1/2lbs so far in 2 weeks. Hoping once I start exercising more the weight will come off easier.

Hope everyones feeling more inspired than I am this morning....

I'm not giving up though, not this time. :)

2lbs is really good! Nothing to be disappointed with there :) well done. I know it can be frustrating if it doesn't come off the way you want it to but its not all going to drop off overnight. 2lbs a week for a year is over 7 stone!

That's a good point actually.
Think it's because im used to crash dieting where the weight comes off really quick. I don't recognise healthy 1-2lbs a week weight loss! :) will have to get into the mind set.

Don't be disappointed - 2lbs is great! Well done! :) Slow and steady wins the race!

The shred is great - though the first morning after you've done it you reeeeeeally feel it. As in, it's hard to sit up and get out of bed because everything hurts, lol. It does tone your muscles really quickly though - it works!

Yes anyone can do the extra easy, it's brilliant as it gives you so many more options when it comes to dinner time! You just have to see what works best for you.

Like I'm on an extra easy day today and my food plan is looking like this:

Breakfast
Muller yogurt and banana

Lunch
Weetabix with warm milk (HEx a & b)

Dinner
SW chicken jalfrezi and rice
Homemade SW banoffee pie (7syns)

Can't wait for my dinner, got friends coming round tonight and I'm not going to tell them it's all SW food!

The chicken jalfrezi went down a treat last night, and I did mini banoffee pies for everyone.

Today's food plan is:
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Weetabix and milk (HExa & b)

Lunch
Left over chicken jalfrezi and rice

Dinner
Spag Bol

Seems to be a lot of food today!
Hoping my shred DVD comes today so I can start it later.

Hope everyone is having a good morning!

Day 1 of the shred complete.
It hurts to walk upstairs and get up of the sofa now......

It's pretty hardcore but not impossible, the moves are very simple but flipping hurt!

Gonna ache tomorrow.....

tabitha91 said:
Day 1 of the shred complete.
It hurts to walk upstairs and get up of the sofa now......

It's pretty hardcore but not impossible, the moves are very simple but flipping hurt!

Gonna ache tomorrow.....

I was having a little look on YouTube at it the other day. I'm too scared to order it. I can't do a pushup, not even the easy version haha.

Neither can I , I did about 3 I think, my husband was laughing at me!

It's only £4.99 on Amazon, I think it's worth the money. According to reviews it gets a lot easier after day 4. I'm gonna see how long I can keep it up for! :)

Ok so still very much in pain from my first shred session last night, but it's a good pain!

Doing another extra easy day today cause we're having curry tonight, seem to live on curries at the moment, but once you've got all your spices sorted it's so cheap!

Here's my food plan:

Brekkie
Weetabix and milk (HExA & B)

Lunch
Uncle ben's Thai rice and cooked chicken (3 syns)

Dinner
Green masala curry with rice and garlic spinach (2 1/2 syns)

Really need to get some more fruit in, not had any for a few days.

Got some strawberries at home I think, might have them for a pud!

Feeling a bit sick today, seem to have gone off all food......

Still did my 2nd shred session though.

Not posted in a while, been struggling a bit lately, still not being naughty, but didn't help that I've only lost 3/4lb this week! Not even a pound, really disappointed, been doing my shred and everything. Not sure what's wrong. Anyway I won't bore you with my meals for the last few days.

Here's what I've had today:

Breakfast
Fat free muller yoghurt and a banana

Lunch
Left over curry from last night (2 syns)

Dinner
Poached egg on toast (HExB)
Angel delight (5.5 syns)

Syns: 7.5 syns

Gave the shred a miss tonight as pulled a muscle in my arm.

Hope everyone is feeling more inspired than me.

*hugs* A loss is a loss :) well done. Sometimes people find if they up their exercise it tends to slow them down a little at first - something to do with muscles retaining water, I think. That may have something to do with it.

Back