New year, new diet, this time it's going to work!

Thanks for the support :)
I'm going to keep it all up and hopefully I'll see a bigger loss next week!

Took my measurements today too so I can track if I've lost inches rather than pounds next time.

:)

I've been doing measurements too. I only measure once a month though. It's really frustrating though as in 3 months despite losing 1.5Stones I've only lost an inch or so off each area! :( I'm really happy the weight coming off but I don't actually feel any slimmer at all. May have to up my exercise a bit.

The last time I did the shred, my weight loss all but stopped - I think it's because it builds muscle, and you also get water retention as your muscles heal. You'll still be burning fat though, and losing inches, so don't be disheartened :)

Thanks for the support girls!
I've had to stop the shred for 2 days as I tried it on Monday with some new weights and I've pulled a muscle in my arm! It absolutely kills, so gonna have a break to heal.

I did try a dress on yesterday that I haven't worn for a few weeks and I can actually breathe in it now!

Going on a girly night out on the town next Saturday so hoping to lose a bit more and tone up for them, feel a bit of a chunky monkey to go out at the moment and wear something nice!

Hope everyones having a good day!

Attempted risotto tonight out of one of the SW recipe books. It was lovely, looking forward to shredding tomorrow now my arms have healed!

Nearly the weekend!

Not updated for ages! Haven't found the time! Had a cold last two days and been off work so sticking to diet was a bit of a struggle.

Lost 3lbs this week though! Yey!

Going for night out Saturday and planning on wearing a rather unforgiving outfit so I gotta keep up the good work. Lost 9lbs this month, not bad at all!

Not updated for ages! Haven't found the time! Had a cold last two days and been off work so sticking to diet was a bit of a struggle.

Lost 3lbs this week though! Yey!

Going for night out Saturday and planning on wearing a rather unforgiving outfit so I gotta keep up the good work. Lost 9lbs this month, not bad at all!

Boo to the cold but yey to 3lbs, fantastic!

Hope you enjoy your night out on Saturday :)

Had a bit of a pants diet day today! Think it was because I'm so disorganised at the moment as not got a lot of food in!

Didn't have time to get breakfast and was starving by 11am so was naughty and had a milky way out the vending machine at work- my first chocolate bar of the year and it was flipping awesome!

Lunch had to be a grab and go from asda so I had a weight watchers wrap and a diet red bull.

Dinner, I'm finally trying diet coke chicken. Waiting for it to cook now, looks......interesting.

Hubby is out tonight so I'm having a pamper night with face masks and attempting to fake tan :)

Getting my hair done tomorrow too, can't wait. I'm split end central at the moment!

Hope everyone is having a good Friday eve!

X

Ooh how was your diet coke chicken?

I was another one on the diet red bull yesterday, I was designated driver last night so needed something to keep me going :D

It wasn't too bad actually, could have done with being a bit more 'saucy' though as I had it will rice and found it a bit dry.

Saturday night out was cancelled due to snow :-( had girly night in and ate lots of chocolates and drank lots of wine and had a maccy d's on Sunday. Not a good weekend.
Back on it yesterday though although not weighed today as I'm too scared, even though husband weighed himself and he's now lost 20lbs in 5 weeks!

Today I've had:

Muller yogurt for breakfast

Phillidelphia extra light sandwich (not sure how many syns)
Another muller
Banana, peach and plum

Out tonight so think I'm going to quickly make poached egg on toast before I go.
Bit of a random day, not sure if it's a green day as had no pasta or rice etc.......

My first EE day in a while today:

Brekkie
Muller yoghurt, banana and a plum

Mid morning snack
Another plum

Lunch
Weetabix & milk (HEx a & b)
Weight watchers carrot cake slice (3.5 syns)

Dinner is going to be spag Bol which the other half is kindly making (4 syns)

Due on at the moment so feel very bloated and want to eat everything!

Oh no given out snow again tonight! Hoping if it is going to snow it will be so bad I can't get into work tomorrow and have to work from home.

Red day today and already full from a big breakfast, muller yoghurt and weetabix with milk (HExA & B) and a Ginger nut biscuit (2 syns)

Lunch is going to be ham sandwich (HExB) with a smidgen of light salad cream (2 syns) and probably a couple of plums,

Dinner I'm doing chicken stuffed with phillidelphia extra light with garlic and herbs (2 syns) with roast vegetables and cabbage. Mmmmmmm........
Gonna do day 13 of the shred too, it's going to take me about 2 months to do my 30 days I think!

It's someones bday at work and they've bought chocolates in and I just had to walk past them on her desk! So tempted! Must be strong!

But they look sooo tasty....... :)

Ok so yesterday did not go to plan, was a full day off pretty much so I'm drawing a line under it.

Today not going so great either, so hard to get back on plan!

Breakfast started off well, a muller light, but then I had a Ginger nut biscuit (2 syns) and then I found some strawberry angel delight in the fridge and ate that! Bad girl! (6 syns and HEx A)

Lunch is going to be a sausage, egg and cheese roll. (HEx A & B) (1 syn for 2 WW sausages)

Dinner I'm doing chicken curry, no rice for me as been very naughty so I guess today is a red day.

Will do my shred DVD later and cleaning the house today so should hopefully burn some calories!

Today is going a lot better than the last 2, trying to get back into SW mind set. My mum and sister have decided to do SW too so will be good to support one another.

EE day today

Breakfast
Weetabix and milk (HEx A & B)

Mid morning snack
Plum, some melon and 4 pickled onions while I waited for lunch to cook

Lunch
Jacket potato with chicken and spinach curry from last night, was gonna have salad with it but didn't fancy it as it's too cold for salad! (3 syns for butter)
Tried the new muller yoghurt mint flavour, it was lovely!

Dinner is going to be sausages (WW) with bubble & squeak patties. (1.5 syns) And might have a bit of angel delight for dessert (3.5 syns)

8 syns for today.

Decorating our bedroom at the moment so hopefully will burn some calories painting and sanding! Will try and do shred DVD too.

Thank you! It's my aim to be that slim again! If I see it every time I come on here I'm hoping it will inspire me :)

Shred day 15 complete. Half way! Another 15 sessions to go!

Back