New year, new Jane!

Thank you Val and Gail. I lost 1.5lbs so I can claim my 1 stone sticker again. I will have to make sure that I keep it this time!

Food Diary

Wednesday 23/2/11 - Green

B-2 weetabix, mullerlight and pear​

S-Apple and mandarin​

L-Homemade vegetable soup +3 scanbran(3syns)​

S-Apple and mandarin + Babybel lightx 2(hex)​

D-Chickpea dhal, baked potato and tomatoes
Mullerlight and pear and nectarine​

12 tictacs= 1syn
Alpen light Hex
Butterkist light=6.5 syns
Fun size maltesers=5 syns​

Total syns =15.5
15.5/105

Thursday 24/2/11 -

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns =
/105

Friday 25/2/11 -

B-Allbran 42grms, mullerlight and pear​

S-Apple and mandarin​

L-Chicken breast, chickpea dhal, potato​

S-​

D-Chinese meal no idea of syns!​

Total syns=
/105

Saturday 26/2/11 -

B-42 grms allbran, mullerlight anf pear​

S-​

L-Vegetable soup and some chicken breast​

S-​

D-SW quiche, sw chips and tomatoes
Mullerlight​

Budweiser= 6.5 syns
Vodka and diet coke= 12syns​

Total syns=18.5 syns!
/105

Sunday 27/2/11 -

B-42 grms allbran, mullerlight and apple​

S-​

L-Chicken breast, leeks, carrots, cauli, green beans,mashed potato and gravy (3syns)​

S-Apple​

D-SW quiche, tomatoes, beetroot and SW roast potato​

Weetabix oaty bar= 3.5 syns
Fun size maltesers= 5syns​

Total syns=11.5
/105

Monday 28/2/11 -

B- 2 weetabix, mullerlight and raspberries and pear.​

S-Apple​

L-Bean chilli and tomatoes
Mandarin​

S-​

D-2 quorn sausages, carrots, green beans and gravy (3syns)​

Total syns=
/105

Tuesday 01/3/11

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Last edited:
That's a great loss Jane!! And congratulations on getting your sticker back. I think when you get a new sticker there's always that fear till you're at least half way to the next one that a bad week is going to make you lose it again. Well I always have that fear anyway ;) I'm still 5 pounds away from the 3.5 stone but feel like I've kept the 3 stone one for long enough that I might hang on to it alright. Famous last words eh!?

WELL DONE Jane. I'm sooooo pleased for you. You have worked really hard for that !

Gail x

I had a disastrous day yesterday. Why do I always do it after I get my stone sticker back! Also I am going out on a works meal tonight for a chinese meal and I am not sure what would be the best option. The only consolation is that I will have 4 days to try to make a difference.
I will be at mums until at least Sunday so will not have access to a computer.hope that everyone has a good weekend. x

Big hugs Jane.

Hope you have a good time at your Mum's. See you on Monday.

Gail x

Thanks Gail.x It will be a miracle if I maintain this week let alone lose! Just hope that I can hang on to my stone sticker. Need to get focused. x

hi jane just popping by to say hi have got yet another cough and cold have felt rotten the last few days i couldn't even be bothered to come onto minimins :eek: feel a bit brighter today just wish i could get rid of the cough, hope ur ok love val xxx

Thanks Val, hope you feel better soon. X
I am having a fish day today in the hope that it might make a difference to my WI tomorrow. If I lose my sticker again I will give myself a massive kick!
Hope everyone is having a good week.x

Hi Jane,

One day at a time. That's all for now. Big hugs. Hope your fishy day is going ok.

Gail x

Thanks Gail. x I am feeling a bit confused about what to do about my job. I had a call from recruitment asking me to attend an interview on Friday for the job I felt excited about and an hour later my boss arrived with the news that we had secured funding for another year!:eek: I am not sure what to do. 2 of us in my office are going for the same interview and we have told our boss about it but I have very mixed feelings about it. Anyway I may not be offered the job so why am I getting anxious about it?

hi jane it's always difficult when ur in the situation ur in do u stick with the job u've got or go for the new one (if u don't get it problem solved) but if u do get offered it do u take it? i think we r always worried about doing the wrong thing what if u don't like the new job and u r probably comfortable in ur old job u have a routine, i can't make the decision for you just think of the pros and cons and then try and decide good luck xx :wave_cry:

Thanks Val x Lost 1.5 lbs:D I am so pleased as I thought that I might maintain or put on. I have not been this weight for at least 5 years.:D

Food Diary

Wednesday 2/3/11 - Extra easy

B-42 grms Allbran, mullerlight and pear​

S-Apple and mandarin​

L-Small chicken breast, cauli, carrots, green beans, gravy (2 syns)​

S-Apple and mandarin​

D-Tinned salmon,carrots,green beans, peas extra light mayo (0.5 syns)
Mullerlight and strawberries​

12 tictacs= 1syn
Alpen light= 3syns
Vodka and diet coke=12 syns​

Total syns =18.5
18.5/105

Thursday 3/3/11 - Extra easy

B-Allbran, mullerlight and strawberries​

S-​

L-Vegetable soup, mullerlight​

S-​

D-​

Total syns =
/105

Friday 4/3/11 -

B-Allbran 42grms, mullerlight and pear​

S-Apple and mandarin​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Saturday 5/3/11 -

B-42 grms allbran, mullerlight anf pear​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Sunday 6/3/11 -

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Monday 7/3/11 -

B-​

S-Apple​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Tuesday 8/3/11

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Last edited:
Went for interview today. After hearing more about the job I have decided that I don't want it even if they offer it to me. It wasn't quite what I imagined. Anyway on a positive note the funding for our sevice has been announced and my job is now safe. Having said that, it will involve even more work as they have budgeted for even less administrators. Hey ho, at least I have a job!
I will be at mums again this weekend. Hope everyone has a good one. x

Thanks Val x Lost 1.5 lbs:D I am so pleased as I thought that I might maintain or put on. I have not been this weight for at least 5 years.:D

well done on ur loss jane i phoned my daughter earlier and was trying to work out how long ago i was at this weight and it was 6 years ago :eek: have a good week xx

Hi Jane,

Well done on your loss. Hope your Mum is doing ok ?

I'm glad in some ways that things have worked out the way that they have. At least you don't have the same dilemma as to whether to accept it if you were offered the new job. However, remember that if you cut staff it doesn't necessarily have to mean working harder (although it often does), it means that you will have to do things differently because you can't possibly do everything that 2 people were doing. So don't let them push you around too much - you are great but you probably aren't superwoman and probably can't work miracles :p

Good luck for this week.

Gail x

Thanks Val and Gailxx I have just got back from mums. She is still very frail. I only have 3 days to work this week as I have taken 2 days leave before and after the weekend.:D
I have managed to stay pretty much on plan but admit that I havn't kept a diary.
Anyway hope everyone has had a good weekend. X

Back