New year, new Jane!

Well its a STS this week. I am going to start another food diary on here, perhaps that will help me to stay focused.I have no right to feel dissappointed about my WI as I had a bit of a blip but I am:(.Looking on the bright side I didn't put on:)

Food Diary

Wednesday 13/4/11 - Green

B-42 grms Allbran, mullerlight and strawberries and banana​

S-Apple and mandarin x 4​

L-Chickpea dhal and tomatoes​

S-Apple and mandarin, 2xalpen lights​

D-3 quorn sausages, green beans and gravy (2 syns)​

6 Vanilla mints= 1.5 syns
2 Alpen lights = 6 syns

Total syns =12.5
12.5/105

Thursday 14/4/11 - Red

B-Allbran, mullerlight and strawberries​

S-​

L-Chicken breast beetroot and Tomatoes. Extra light Mayo(1syn)​

S-​

D- Tuna steak​

Total syns =
/105

Friday 15/4/11 -Extra easy

B-Allbran 42grms, mullerlight and​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Saturday 16/4/11 -

B-42 grms allbran, mullerlight anf pear​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Sunday 17/4/11 -

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Monday 18/4/11 -

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Tuesday 19/4/11

B-​

S-​

L-​

S-​

D-​

Total syns=
/105

Last edited:
A STS isn't a gain so onto a new week all focussed :) You've not gone backwards so there's nothing to make up next week, just stick with it. x

You sts so the naughty food you ate wasn't so naughty or your healthy sw eating more than made up for it :)

Maybe I should start doing food diaries properly again too...

Thanks Emmylou and Dreamaholic XX
Hope that you are both having a positive week. Off to mums tonight so after tomorrow lunchtime I will not have access to Minimins 'til Monday lunchtime. I always get withdrawal symptoms. Will try to keep a note of what I eat at the weekend. Hope that everyone has a good weekend. x

Hello Jane, new to the SW part of minis and looking for thinspiration... hope you don't mind me calling in to say hi. Reading through the food posts and ups and downs really helps... I've done SW before, but so long ago I have forgotten it all. And moving over from a VLCD adds to the confusion... I'll get there though!

xxx

Hi Katycakes, you are always welcome to pop in. Good luck with SW and well done for your weight loss so far. x

Thanks Val, although I am sleeping at mums I am at work at the moment so able to access Minimins.I imagine that you have had a difficult week. I will pop over to your thread shortly. x

I am ashamed to say that I had a chocolate disaster yesterday. I ate chocolate buttons, kitkat and 2 WW chocalate mini rolls! I reckon that it would have totaled over 50 syns and I also had a couple of vodkas and diet coke.I don't know what set me off and I still don't feel back on track. Its also My OH birthday on Sunday so its a weekend full of pitfalls. Just hope that I can find my SW hat soon. hope that everyone has a good WE. x

I had a weekend completely off plan so I am expecting a gain tomorrow. I won't be going home until tonight so I am not sure how much the damage will be.I went back on plan yesterday though I feel like I am hanging on with my fingernails at the moment.

You're hanging on in there Jane despite all the temptations and reasons to go off plan so give yourself credit for that. Birthdays and meals out are just impossible aren't they!? I know I can never say no. I pick the best choices I can but there are no good choices most of the time, it's restaurant food. If they served diet food they'd get no business ;-) Unless it was a smash pizza with velvet cruch on the side.....mmmmm.

Ah yes, velvet crunch also appeared over the weekend EmmyLou! I had stopped buying them but they jumped in my trolly, they obviously spotted an old friend in the aisle:rolleyes:
On a more serious note, thanks for your encouragement EmmyLou, I am now back home and expect to pay the price when I weigh tomorrow. Speaking of which I think that you have done amazingly well to stay off the scales. Hop that your WI wasn't as bad as you feared. x

Hi Jane,

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Thanks for your support on my thread.

You have a lot to deal with at the moment. I am very impressed for you just being here and sticking with it. I will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow. However, whatever happens, draw a line under it and get back on. These things happen (as you know from my thread !). Big hugs.

Gail x

Thanks Gail x I put on 2lbs so I had better get into gear or my stone sticker will be under threat again! I need to find some inspiration somewhere but still hanging on. Must admit that I am dreading the Easter egg temptation but planning is probably the answer.

Thanks Gail x I put on 2lbs so I had better get into gear or my stone sticker will be under threat again! I need to find some inspiration somewhere but still hanging on. Must admit that I am dreading the Easter egg temptation but planning is probably the answer.

good luck with the easter egg temptation! it's hard to fight against all these temptations!

Yes Dreamaholic it is hard but I suppose its weighing up what we prefer the most.
I know that I prefer seeing the scales go down than the momentry pleasure of scoffing an Easter egg. Its just a matter of either synning each mouthful or resisting the chocolate monster altogether I suppose.
Well I am off to mums again shortly and won't be back until Tuesday. Hope everyone has a great Easter. x

Hope that everyone had a good Easter. I managed to keep in control over the weekend and even syned my ration of easter egg. I have decided to leave it at mums as I don't trust myself when I am alone at home. I am hoping for a loss tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Lost 2lbs, so 12 lbs to go before I reach birthday target. I will not have access to minimins until Tuesday lunchtime after tomorrow so I have decided to keep a written food diary. Doing it my head is not such a good idea plus I think that it is good to have something to look back on.

Lost 2lbs, so 12 lbs to go before I reach birthday target. I will not have access to minimins until Tuesday lunchtime after tomorrow so I have decided to keep a written food diary. Doing it my head is not such a good idea plus I think that it is good to have something to look back on.

Hi Jane,

REALLY WELL DONE on a loss over Easter and for your planning (leaving Easter egg at your Mum's is a great idea). You are showing everyone that you can have a little of what you want, you just need to plan it so that it is controlled.

I also completely agree with keeping a written food diary - it's what I do when I'm finding things difficult. Really important and so far, it has helped me every time.

Have a good weekend. See you back here next week.

Gail x

Back