New year, new me....and a new diary!!

Morning! At least u were honest and said us had the biscuits and not cheating urself. I did xumba and just dance yesterday as well, not for as long as u tho! Well done! Xx

What a horrible wet day, been to Woody Bay station, a local steam railway this morning with my daughter and her pre-school which was nice apart from the cold and rain, just catching up on here before I go and pick her up from her afternoon session.

I'm not going to my WI tonight as I can't afford it this week which I'm a bit gutted about. Gunna need extra help staying on track now as I always find it hard to keep motivated if I can't make it to group. I think I will try and put all my food on here this week to give me that extra bit of incentive to keep things on plan so any help will be much appreciated.

Hello and welcome to ur week of stalking and interagation about what uve been eating and sticking to plan! :) xxx

Hey how's it going for u? Xx

Hello! Just been reading your diary, well done on your losses hun! Despite the ups and downs Its good your sticking with it, keep reminding yourself how far you've come and what you have achieved so far! You should be really proud :) x
I have just ordered the 30Ds and have a feeling I am going to be aching like mad at first!! What with my achy joints already as it is! lol.. I am determined to get more in control of the fitness side of things though as thats where I lack really, apart from walking! But that doesn't seem to shift much for me and I powerwalk EVERYWHERE! lol x
Hope you have been well and look forward to your update soon! x :)

Hey ladies, sorry i've not been back for a while, my phone wouldn't let me on here for some reason, typical just when i needed it. I have had a pretty bad week, all my meals have been fine but its totm and i've had so much chocolate i'm surprised i don't look like it. my sister has been in hospital having brain scans/tests and went back in at 4am by ambulance, i feel so helpless being so far away so been comfort eating cos of that too. i'm back on it today though. i'm still not able to afford to go back to group so i won't get there now til i've been back to leicester for the weekend next week.

hey lilmissmunchies, thanks for reading, its not the most exciting diary lol. good luck with your 30 day shred, i've still not started it again even though i really enjoy it and quite like the pain lol. you seem to be doing well so far, keep up the good work! Xxx

Ahh I hope ur sister will b okay. I can totally understand y u haven't been on plan u must b so stressed not being back home. But u have been doing meals well which is brilliant as ur not completely off plan xx

Aww I really hope your sister will be ok xx x I too can understand why you are trying to use chocolate as comfort food (or anything that tastes extra yummy) as its such a hard habit to break. Well done for sticking to good meal choices and don't beat urself up over any gain if you have one, as you say, you can start a fresh from today x Have you looked around for some other treats that might be lower in syn value than the choc that you could eat more of? Or have you tried looking for a lower syn chocolate to have in for when nothing else will do? There might be some suggestions on the syn thread of the website perhaps? xx
Regardless of the good SW choices and all that.... I really do hope ur sis is ok and pulls through whatever troubles shes facing x Sending hugs your way hun :gen126:

Back