New year, new me team!

Hey - Chin Up Biscuit - You`ll do it XXX

Hey Kissme - Sorry to hear your having such a challenging time at the Moment, all the best to you and if we can help each other then its all good.. I hope this group will be one that offers support on all levels... I certainly do XX

Kiss Me.......... Whens the Wedding? thats a helluva motivation Gurl !! ... ill certainly be here for ya

Hey............ Im Really Creeped out - Ive just discovered Mice in my cupboards !!! YAAAH ..The Cat was sleeping inches away from the cupboard doors and showed NO interest WHATSOEVER so i stuffed him into the cupboard too... nothing !!!( ive been getting dirty looks from him all day because i wont turn up the Heating and now my added insults have rendered me totally disgusting in his eyes )

ANYWAY......... ive been through ALL of my dry food cupboards, disinfected and thrown out everything that the Pesky Vermit could have got at.. which is everything in nibbleable (is that a word?) packaging... and all the old stuff.... and all the Buscuits... R.I.P...(There was stuff in there that was "Best Before oct 2005 " )

WOW. i feel liberated.............clean cupboards.. .... exept now I`m displaying mild OCD as I was so freaked by the smelly mice hahahaha

Wednesdays TOP TIP......... Get Some Mice... !!!

No... Dont get mice - just try cleaning out all the old rubbish from your food cupboards.........the stuff i found in mine has put me off food for ever !!!

Lmao!!! thats hilarious! poor u! i have a hamster (twinkle) and the other day i was cleaning out her cage so i put her in her ball to have a run around she rolled straight into the cat and he jumped a mile and hid in the corner( lol my cat was ferral and a farm cat so he used to eat stuff like her for breakfast!) while i was finishing cleaning her out she had escaped from her ball!! and i found her eating one of my cats cat treats that were on the carpet about 5 inches from him!! he was squished in the corner petrified and this little tiny hamster was eating his treats! i thought he would of eaten her as a treat!

Kiss Me.......... Whens the Wedding? thats a helluva motivation Gurl !! ... ill certainly be here for ya

weddings not till july 2011 so its a fair way away!but im always grateful for support!

Last edited:
Hi,

Just found this thread, hope its not too late to join!

Start weight - 182lbs
Target weight - 140lbs

January target - 5lbs as theres only 2 weeks left :)

I lost 21lb at slimming world in 2008 and then gain all of 2009!! I've rejoined but dont have time to stay for the group so would love some support from here!!

Congratulations on the forthcoming wedding (while it's a while a way) wedding kissme.

Biko, what happened to the rat???

Magic

Graciemai - goal = 5lbs - WK1 - +0.5, WK2 - + 1lb = 6.5lbs to go :(
Dawney - goal = 6lbs - 0lb so far
Earthmother - goal = 6lbs - 0lbs so far
FaRoo - goal = 7lbs - 0lbs so far
Biko - goal = 7lbs - 0lbs so far
Kissme - goal = 7lbs - 1lb so far
mickey b - goal = 7lbs - 0lb so far
magic - goal = 3lbs - 0lbs so far
Pesty - goal = 5lbs - 0lbs so far
Biscuit Minx - goal = 5lbs - 0lbs so far
Madme - goal = ?lbs - 0lbs so far

I think thats everyone added, if not please just copy, paste and add yourself to the list :)

Well I had another gain of 1lbs so I'm really letting you all down at the moment, sorry :( I had a really good week last week and felt I'd lost weight, I got weighed in jeans instead of usual jogging bottoms so thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol! Anyway, I'm keeping a food diary this week, upping body magic and adding lots more superfree food, so hopefully I'll redeem myself next week.

Good luck to all you for some great weight losses! At the end of the month I'm going to total what we have all lost as a team. xx

Kissme - goal = 7lbs - 4.5lb so far

woo hoo official weigh in day today and i lost another 3.5lb!!

and GracieMai I'll take ur half pound gain! i hate losing.5 pounds lol i like equal numbers!!

GracieMai - You're not letting anybody down! Let's blame it on the jeans. I know I am!
Kissme- well done on your loss. That fab news. Have you picked out your dress yet or are you waiting until you get to the size you want? I got married 6 months ago and it is a massive motivation to help you lose weight. I got down to my target weight. But then over-indulged on honeymoon and didnt really stop. Hence why I'm starting again!
I think its more about getting into good habits, so the fact that your wedding is a while away will mean you get into some really good habits that you won't break after the big day! x

I havent even started looking for a dress! but i know the sylt i want and a few colour ideas but i havent even started planning it yet! lol

:bliss:still trying to find my way around.

Goals:
Lose 3lbs Jan. -
Lose 28lbs by 20th March -
Reach target weight of 140lbs by May 1st -

another late-comer in I can join. My jan target is 6 lb, and i've already lost 2lb of that.
I've just copied the list and added myself, is that right?

Mella goal= 6lb -2lb so far

Hey,

Doing SW at home and just decided to change my weigh in day from a Wednesday to a Monday weighed myself this morning and im down from 182 wednesday to 176 today!!

6lb loss :D :D Im really going for it this time and so suprised at such a quick loss. Ive copied the list below and updated myself hope this is okay!

Good luck to anyone weighing today!

Pesty - goal = 5lbs - 6lbs so far :D
Mella goal= 6lb -2lb so far

Pesty - goal = 5lbs - 6lbs so far :D
Mella goal= 6lb -4lb so far

Yey - I lost £5 - I think i weighed artificially heavy last week and this week in the month is normally my lightest - but im still chuffed to bits - well done everyone XXX

Magic..it wasnt a rat.............................. Was It?

What ever he is he`s still around... I just cant bring myself to trap him after the horror storys i heard So.....Ive Cleaned all the Cupboards out...... ERRGAIN.......... and all my food is now in plastic boxes - My Strategy is to starve him into packing up and moving out....... I Know how he feels !!

I lost 4.5lbs my first week! Really proud of myself. Well done everyone on your weightloss.

Graciemai - goal = 5lbs - WK1 - +0.5, WK2 - + 1lb = 6.5lbs to go
magic - goal = 3lbs - 4.5lbs so far
Pesty - goal = 5lbs - 6lbs so far

I lost 4.5lbs my first week! Really proud of myself. Well done everyone on your weightloss.

Graciemai - goal = 5lbs - WK1 - +0.5, WK2 - + 1lb = 6.5lbs to go
magic - goal = 3lbs - 4.5lbs so far
Pesty - goal = 5lbs - 6lbs so far