New year, NEW ME!

sarah Jayne

SlimSez
I made a promise to come on here everyday to recall the food I am eating. So here goes...

Yesterday I had

Breakfast - melons & grapes (ff)
Late lunch/early dinner - Chicken dinner -only 4 syns for the gravy that I measured!
Supper - 2 extra light SW rocky road bars as a HEB
HEA milk.

This was a good day and felt very motivated, also the dinner really filled me up and did not want any food later on as I we had had a few drinks night before and everything was delayed a little!!! ;0

Today was another good day.

HEA - 250ml ss milk
HEB - 2 SW rocky roads (yum yum)

Breakfast - Fruit salad & Lf Greek yogurt strawberry 1/2 syn
Lunch - j'pot with syn free coronation chicken (LF Fromage Frais, Curry powder & grapes, salt & Pepper, lemon) and salad (lett, tom, cumumber, onion)
Dinner - Pasta n sauce - mushroom & garlic, Local butchers FF sausages, Peas and Sweetcorn. Pud - Chocolate mousse - 2.5 syns with strawberries and grapes

Total syns for today : 3

Today has been ok, had a migrane this morning and fair play the hubby looked after the children while I went back to bed :(
I got up around 11.30 and didn't feel like much so had no breakfast this morning. I went and had my lunch which was fine, but all afternoon that was all I could think about was food and what naughties I could eat and get me hands on. Early evening then, I couldn't stop thinking about having an alcoholic drink aarrrggghhhh. Didn't give in though, and after having my dinner (tea) I really stuffed myself and could not fit another thing in! aaahhhhhh! :)

Anyone else feel the same?

Lunch - Pork curry (lean pork, onions, mushrooms, tin toms, curry powder, salt & pepper) and boiled rice. For pud greek coconut yogurt (0.5 syn)

Snack - apple & SW rocky road

Dinner - Homemade syn free bolognaise (extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms, peppers, carrot, herbs, pasata, beef stock) and spaghetti pasta, plus tablespoon of Parmesan, grated (1.5 syns). For pud - sugar free jelly set with strawberries & grapes & NU-ME custard (in total 4.5 syns but shared between 4 of us, so worked out roughly at 1.5 syns each)

Tea before bed - cup of tea with the other SW rocky road

Total syns for the day 3.5

Hey, well done on making such a good start :)

Don't be scared to eat your syns though, you don't seem to have many. I actually find I lose better when I eat most/all of my syns than when I limit them :) They're there to be used, so next time you feel like an alcoholic drink treat yourself to a little tipple and count syns :)

Hope the rest of your week continues as well xxx

Don't be scared to eat your syns though, you don't seem to have many. I actually find I lose better when I eat most/all of my syns than when I limit them :) They're there to be used, so next time you feel like an alcoholic drink treat yourself to a little tipple and count syns :)

Thanks xx
I have been saving a few syns a day as today I am going to have a chinese and a few drinks.
Was wondering, have you had a week where you use your syns up every day and a week where you have saved them? If so does it work to save? I just have a bit of doubt in my mind. would be nice to hear what you or others have to say on this matter. x

I don't do the saving thing very often but I have done it and lost. I think as long as you don't go mental you should be fine. I prefer to have them daily rather than save them because I know I'll be tempted to go mad and have a big binge if I have lots to spare.

xxx

the change in your body is remarkable! Congrats on your success!

Back