new year new me

coffee queen

Hoping to find people who are trying yet another diet. Thought I was starting the CD tomorrow but royal mail has let me down by not delivering my food parcel so I will have another day eating food that will be off the menu for the next 5 months but I am feeling positive about my new way of eating and dreaming of being able to wear nice clothes after I lose 5 stone.

Last edited:
Lets hope we both lose weight we have about the same amount to lose, by summer i am sure we will be looking good.:eek:

Hello & welcome to Minimins :)

:wavey: Hi Kathleen and welcome to the board.

Last edited:
:wavey: Good luck x

Still waiting for my food parcel to arrive, hope to get started on Saturday. Very impressed with your weight lose.

Wishing you good luck on CD, and just remember...its the first week or two thats always the hardest but stick to it and you'll soon see the results you want.
shelleyxxx

Hiya and welcome to the forum. There is a reason for everything and maybe tomorrow is a better time to start, gives ya plenty of time to be more focused!! Gud luck

still waiting for parcel so now it looks like Monday. Getting a bit annoyed now as I was feeling so positive a few days ago. Now all I am doing is eating rubbish.

Back