• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new year new me

Hoping to find people who are trying yet another diet. Thought I was starting the CD tomorrow but royal mail has let me down by not delivering my food parcel so I will have another day eating food that will be off the menu for the next 5 months but I am feeling positive about my new way of eating and dreaming of being able to wear nice clothes after I lose 5 stone.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Lets hope we both lose weight we have about the same amount to lose, by summer i am sure we will be looking good.:eek:
:wavey: Hi Kathleen and welcome to the board.
Last edited:
Still waiting for my food parcel to arrive, hope to get started on Saturday. Very impressed with your weight lose.
Hiya and welcome to the forum. There is a reason for everything and maybe tomorrow is a better time to start, gives ya plenty of time to be more focused!! Gud luck
still waiting for parcel so now it looks like Monday. Getting a bit annoyed now as I was feeling so positive a few days ago. Now all I am doing is eating rubbish.