New Year, New Start...... Becky's journey 2010

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
As the title states, new year, new start. I have gone so much off track over christmas that I have decided to go back on the packs. I mean, I didn't even really get to goal before RTM anyway which was a big mistake.

But I have taken the adult decision to go back to abstinence to do it properly. I have plenty of packs left over to do it, so at least it's not costing me extra money. I am so excited that this is finally going to happen this time.

So day 1 and so far so good. I have had 3 packs so far and just got my vanilla left for a vanilla coffee later on tonight.

It is wierd going back to the packs again but I have the willpower this time and I will do it. I WILL get to goal and I will make sure of it. Here's to a slim 2010...:party0036:

Last edited:
*raises a glass of water*
heres to a slimmer and healthier 2k10 :)

Thanks Kenshin, same to you too...

good luck - i'm back in abstinence too as of today!
daisy x

Good luck to you too Daisy, I'm sure it won't take you too long.

Do you know if we still have to have BP done if we are back on abstinence for more than 4 weeks? You see I am not actually buying packs from my LLC but will still be going to WI cos as far as she is concerned I am still paying for my last 3 weeks of RTM then I should be into maintenance. I will be telling her my plans though but wasn't sure whether she would request that I have it done or not. I will be getting it done anyway as at the end of the day I still need to make sure that I am healthy. What do you think? Sorry that was a bit rambling!!!

Very best of luck to you Becky ~ and well done on your first day back on packs.

Happy New year!! xx :)

Thanks Keeley. Hope you had a good xmas and new year.

We will still have to arrange to meet up. God knows when though. Let me know when you're free and we can sort something. I am going to be out next sat with my best mate. If you're out we could met up for a drink of sparkling water(!!).

I see you are doing very well. How did milk week go?

Hi Becky
Good luck going forward. I will be back on full abstinence tomorrow so will be joining you and daisy on the journey. I look forward to seeing your posts on the board.

Thanks Keeley. Hope you had a good xmas and new year.

We will still have to arrange to meet up. God knows when though. Let me know when you're free and we can sort something. I am going to be out next sat with my best mate. If you're out we could met up for a drink of sparkling water(!!).

I see you are doing very well. How did milk week go?

Milk week went fine hun thanks. No problems, and I just drank semi skimmed on its own.

Am in Development on Wednesdays now and still happy on the diet ~ going to Cyprus to see my parents in 5 weeks, so looking forward to losing a bit more before then! :)

Definitely meet you ~ will text you and work something out. xx

And to you Pancras. We all know what to do so that will be no shock to us. We just need to keep coming on here for support. My LLC won't let me go back to a developers group which I am a bit dissapointed with. I don't understand why not. I think it may have something to do with the CBT. I must admit, my developers class was lacking quite a lot of it so I think I am owed some more to be honest!!!

Well I've still got all my books so I can always go through it myself but it would have been nicer to get weighed with other people that are losing weight too.

Anyway sorry for rambling, at least we've all still got each other x x

That's what I did. Although through the 9 weeks of RTM that I have done I have been using skimmed milk and it was ok. I've always hated it but now I think I will use it forever.

I'm sure you will nearly be at your goal come your hols, you're doing fantastic hun. Just drop me a text when you're free n we'll sort something out x x

Hi Becks

I actually changed counsellors as I felt that I did not get enough from Developers. That was a good move on my part as I actually learnt some things I had only heard on the boards, and yes we have each other and there is some wonderful support on these boards.

hi becks
thats a shame she won't let you go back - what difference will it make to her?
back in nov the llc said i didn't need bp tests to go back on packs as long as nothing had changed medically.
im still going to go in for weekly maintenance group sessions as i want to track officially what i'm doing
daisy x

Thanks Richard. Not long now for you so good luck for the 11th.

Yeah Daisy, I will still be going to the RTM group to get weighed every week. I really don't want to stop going as we have a good social thing going too. Some of the people in my RTM group are moving into development as refreshers but I think that they are buying packs. I don't see why I should have to buy them if I've still got them. I mean I know that If I would have stuck to the diet, I wouldn't have extra packs. But if I had stuck to the diet I propably wouldn't need to go back on it!!!

Anyweay, so day 2 was ok. Had all 4 packs but got the dreaded carb headache. Had a good nights sleep and now day 3 and I am feeling fantastic. I have done the check and I am already in ketosis which is great. I don't feel bloated anymore. No idea how much weight I have lost as my scales aren't working but we will see on Tuesday at my WI.

I am feeling so positive. I went to the gym yesterday as well and that felt good. I did want to go again today but the roads are horrendous so I'm not going no where. I really want to start working on toning up so I will need to dig out my gym ball and yoga mat. Does anyone know of any good dvds for this?

Anyway, my OH and grandad are watching the Celtic v Rangers match and then the highlight of the day (albeit on sky+): Man U v Leeds. Come on the might whites!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Well day 3 is now over. I am really looking forward to my WI on Tues but also to getting back into a routine with work/gym etc. It's been really hit and miss over the xmas/new year period with both closures and the weather etc.

Although it was nice to have a white xmas for a change, I wish the snow would just bugger off now!!! It's proved it's point, we are (as a country) useless in snow so why won't it go away?!! Fat chance of that though, according to the weatherman, we should have it for another couple of weeks or so as well as the freezing temps. Brrr!!

Anyway, Phil Taylor is losing at darts, and although I think he is great I want Whitlock to win, so must get back to that.

Oh yeah, and celeb big brother is on now but will be watching on 4 +1.

Speak tomorrow x x

Day 4 - Just sat at my desk drinking my thai chilli soup. I really feel that this is it now. This is the time I will get to goal. I am feeling great. Looking forward to going to gym although not looking forward to tackling the ice to get there mind.

I was talking to a guy at work today who knows that I am doing LL and has done it himself in the past (and gained it all back) and told him that I was back on abstinece and he asked me why? I said because I want to lose another 2 stone or so and he said that I look fine as I am. And I said that I wasn't happy with the way I looked plus my BMI is still over 30 and I want it to be 25 or under before I am happy and he still said that I looked good to him. Well, this ladies, is what you need to be aware of. Although it is a compliment, it is also a sabotage attempt in disguise. He might not have said it intentionally but some people may use these kinds of words to stop you from continuing losing the weight etc. Don't bow down to it girls. We need to do what is right for us not what other people think. Just thought I would share this with you.

Anyway, roll on WI tomorrow night. I really am feeling those first week feelings all over again. Yippee.

Good luck to everyone else x x

Glad it's going well Becky ~ it's such a great feeling every morning when you know you have acomplished another day of using that excess weight as energy!

I enjoy the gym too ~ I joined a year ago and, even nearly 5 stones heavier, I still went. But it feels so much better now that I am more agile and energetic.

And I don't mind getting in the pool so much! xx :p

hi becky - day 4 is now over for me too. im still feeling hungry, but i am suffering much less this time round than i did the 1st time.

I also really feel like i can take it all the way home now. even before xmas i was nibbling. However, because I know how hard it is to get back into it, i can see me cheating again!!

Good luck tomorrow at WI - let us know how u got on!!

Mel x

Well as you probably know, I didn't get weighed last week due to the silly snow so I am really excited about this weeks. I am hoping for about 5/6lbs. If I can get back into the 12's I will be happy.

I have managed to find motivation from somewhere to go to the gym, even in this horrible weather. I feel amazing. I have even started to do some ab-crunches everyday. I have only done them for the past 2 days but I am starting to feel the effects already.

Well, on Friday I have got a salsa class. I am really looking forward to it. Unfortunately it is only a one off, which is a shame. I used to go to a salsa-cise class before I chaged jobs the other year but I work a lot later now so I can't go. The last time I did anything like this I was 4stone heavier so I am really looking forward to it.

Anyway, must get back to work now so will report tomorrow with my weight loss.

Bye for now x x

Back