New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Thanks ladies. We're on the way there now, tempted by a nap as Aaron's driving! Looking forward to seeing what trouble we manage to find ourselves in this weekend! :)

Enjoy! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Have a fabulous time Caz and a well earned break and rest. Take some photos of the sea for me. :) xx

Morning ladies. Just a quick catch up on diaries before I head off to school. Probably won't get to read them all but I'll get through what I can!

Had a lovely weekend. The weather wasn't great, not too cold Saturday but light rain most of the day. We were at Pleasure Beach and had rain ponchos on so it wasn't too bad really. Aaron booked tickets for PB without asking me and I wasn't really very happy to be honest. I'm not too good with rollercoasters, they scare the bejezus out of me! I actually quite enjoyed it though, went on some rides that I didn't think I would, stayed away from the really scary rides like the Pepsi Max ride and then there were actually quite a few rides that weren't the big scary ones, more than I expected. Tickets were on promotion, only £20 instead of £35. £20 was ok but not sure it'd have been worth £35, that's very expensive. It was a good day, we went to the Pasaj del Terror just outside it too, fantastic place if you ever get the chance to go! Well worth the £6. We walked along the beach and went to the amusements before we headed back to the hotel for dinner and watched TV and chilled in the evening with chocolate fondue!

Sunday was very, very cold. We didn't stay around that long really, got up, had breakfast, checked out and wandered to a few shops to get souvenirs like a fridge magnet (we're collecting one from every place we go to) and bits for other people like fudge, rock and magnets. Then we headed back to his, had a few hours there before I came home and gave my mum her present and card and we all had indian together.

Speaking of indian.... food this weekend wasn't great, there was naughty stuff like pizza, there was pudding, there was an easter egg, there was alcohol!!! Do I care? Not really lol I've probably put on quite a bit but it'll be mostly water weight so hopefully should get back to where I was by WI next week or even be showing a loss then. Straight back to it today. We've got nothing else coming up now so can just focus on the diet and getting on with it. I'd like to really smash it for the next couple of months and get some weight off! Hopefully it won't be too hard to get back into.

Anyway, just in case anyone wanted to see here's a few photos. I didn't really take that many but I did get a couple of the sea just for Squeezy! It was very grey though so they're not great, have said we'll have to go back in the summer some time.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.534828619856.1073741825.285500096&type=1&l=5b839c317b

Morning Caz!

I'm glad you and the boy had a great weekend. Sounds quite romantic (cold equals cuddling, right?). I hope that work goes well and be careful driving -- it's supposed to be cold and icy.

It was lovely. It's just nice to get away and it be just us for a bit.

Had. Chocolate shake with a spoon of coffee on the way to work. Planning on noodle soup for lunch, maple bar on the way home and then one of the meal packs for tea. Going to do straight packs with no protein meals this week. That way there's no tweaking, no little extras, no reason to be anything but 100%. Need to work obviously water too. Feeling ok about it all but know it'll be a difficult few days getting back into ketosis.

It was lovely. It's just nice to get away and it be just us for a bit.

Had. Chocolate shake with a spoon of coffee on the way to work. Planning on noodle soup for lunch, maple bar on the way home and then one of the meal packs for tea. Going to do straight packs with no protein meals this week. That way there's no tweaking, no little extras, no reason to be anything but 100%. Need to work obviously water too. Feeling ok about it all but know it'll be a difficult few days getting back into ketosis.

You and me both, I hope. I'm going to place an order for more S and S. And, try to add in fitness.

Love the photos Caz, thanks for the sea view. I think I have said it a million times before but the sea in winter is my favourite thing. All rough and loud, I just love it.

Great attitude about getting straight back on the wagon today. I have every faith in you honey, soon this weekends treats will be a distant memory. :)

Sounds like a lovely time Caz. great photos, loving the funny mirrors! I haven't seen those in years, I must go find the one which will make me look like 7 stone and 6ft tall ;) Pleased you had a good time, just being you..and Aaron!

Good luck getting back into the swing of things :)

Morning Caz !! Glad you had a great weekend, love the pics !! You really look good, hun, not in the funny mirror ones, lol, obviously, but in that you don't look as big, I would never think you were 16 st plus, maybe 2 st plus lighter than that, IYKWIM ??

Well done, on getting straight back onto it, I hope it's not to rough to get back into the swing of things.

Diva x

Loved that windswept photo of the promenade. Snow on the beach here in Scotland this morning! Good luck with getting back on the wagon. Well done so far!

Thanks ladies.

Had great fun with those mirrors! No tall and thin looking ones though unfortunately lol

I know what you mean Squeezy. The sea is amazing at this time of year. Annoyingly the tide was in during most of the day.

Thanks Diva. I like to think I don't look 16st either but I probably do lol My goal weight is 13st though which is a bmi of 26 something but think that's ok for me. I hope!

Funny the difference height makes. I'm 13, 13lbs now and I would be more than happy with a BMI of 26........but being only 5ft 3 I would have to get to 10 st 7lbs :eek: to have a BMI of 26! I suppose that's what they mean aboout being vertically challenged lol.

Yeah height does make a big difference. The joys of being 5ft 9 don't include heels or being able to always find trousers long enough but at last it means I can weigh a bit more!

Thanks trisha. How have you found today?

Day 1 over and it's been fine. Had about 2L to drink inc what went in shakes. Need to improve that tomorrow. Discovered a PC game to play with Aaron that'll keep me distracted. Boredom is my biggest problem when it comes to eating junk!

I'm so tired!! I have to admit I had hoped for a snow day so I could get a bit of sleep and catch up on things but alas it wasn't meant to be. Enough snow to be a pain but not enough for a day off!

I hope your day goes well and driving was and s not too challenging.

Back