New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

14'11 is my lowest ever adult weight! I'm very jealous! 3st away for me.

I've NEVER been in the 14s... well, apart from passing it on the way up! These 15s are new terrritory for me, that's assuming I'm still in them after the weekend lol I should be back in I think... wasn't that bad a weekend really. This is the closest I've ever been to getting to where I want to be, I just have to keep telling myself I can do this!

Haha told Aaron what I said about he'd likely propose and this has now led to a conversation about whether we're romantic or not... I say no, not often but that's ok! It's not a hollywood movie, I don't expect to be swept off my feet at every moment and I'm very happy with us as we are lol Is anyone really that romantic that often? He bought me a lovely red rose on Valentines day! It's things like that, wouldn't be so nice if they were every day :)

Afternoon Caz good to hear you sounding so positive. Never heard of SML how di they compare in price? off to google them

About the same as Slim and Save I think. If you use the code fbgp1 it gets you 10% off. Their bars are the old smaller ones. Looks like my orders will be very split up! Diet shack are cheaper, a lot cheaper, so I'll use them for the bulk of my order. I'll then order bars from SS and then SML do things I like, like choc mint, toffee and mac cheese so I may do a little order with them occasionally. They have pineapple water flavoring too!

Gorgeous weather here today! So lovely. Been out to a lovely little town near me to do a mystery shop and had a bit of a wander round. Wanted to buy a new Terry Pratchett book but smiths had none.. couldn't believe it! Not a single one!! Feels like a real pub beer garden day, nice to walk around without a coat on.

So quiet around here with people away and stuff! Hope you're all doing ok.

Tired this morning, didn't sleep very well last night. Went to bed far too late, couldn't get to sleep and then had a dream that disturbed me a bit, got me thinking too much and struggled to sleep and when I did the dream just continued anyway! Got up early to go to a car boot fair with my dad and now at 11.15 he's still not ready to go. Personally I can't be bothered going now, it's too late for there to be anything interesting left really. He just wants a few bits from stands that are always there so doesn't matter what time he goes, knew I should have just gone without him at 9.30/10 but didn't want to just go without him. Ah well, maybe in a couple of weeks instead.

It's Aaron's Dad's birthday this Friday. Aaron asked me if I wanted to come up on Thursday night so I said yes then last night said that it's because they're all going out for an Indian for his Dad's birthday. I'm in 2 minds really, part of me wants to just stick to S&S but the other part of me really wants to go. I like his parents and we've never actually been out for a meal and hardly ever even sit down with his mum to eat so it would be really lovely. So think I'll probably go with lots of good intentions that I may or may not stick to lol

Bought four size 16 tops yesterday and they fit, yay! Even the very fitting Dorothy Perkins one. Needed a few tops that I could wear with leggings so these will do me well.

Well done on the size 16's!! :D :D ... {...wow. ... here.... I just lost the whole message I typed out... O_O Annoying!! }

From what you've written, meals with Aaron's family happen so rarely and that they're lovely people.. I would encourage you to go. :) I know you can be sensible, you've been out before and ordered tandoori chicken and salad. It won't do harm to the overall plan and it won't dampen your evening either! Don't let food / fear of food rule how and what you do... I know you're smarter than that!

xx

I agree, it's such a rare thing that I don't feel like I can say no. Well, I CAN say no, I don't feel like I WANT to say no. can just be sensible, been to a chinese buffet recently and was sensible there, didn't affect my loss at all.

I agree Caz, if you stick to S&S the rest of the time one meal isn't going to make that much difference.

We have been out all day, first we went to pick up a chest of drawers I bought off ebay, we then went looking at a house (only form the outside, just noticed it had come up for sale, it's in a really nice area, by a canal and open countryside, we may book an appointment with agensts to see it.

Good evening Caz, hope you've had a good day, I have been out all day, only one day left then back to work :(

Good going on the size 16's !!

Hope you have a good day and plan your meal out for your dinner. If you plan you're more likely to stick to your chosen options.

Tandoori chicken ftw, maybe a dry vegetable dish on the side with okra (low carb), spinach or something?

Good going on the size 16's !!

Hope you have a good day and plan your meal out for your dinner. If you plan you're more likely to stick to your chosen options.

Tandoori chicken ftw, maybe a dry vegetable dish on the side with okra (low carb), spinach or something?

Thanks lexie :) We're not going out for an Indian now, Aaron's dad has to work until late and has work in the morning so his mum decided not to arrange it. In a way I'm glad, it means definitely staying on track, but at the same time it would have been really nice. I'm sure there'll be plenty of other opportunity though at a later date, once we've finished S&S hopefully!

Good evening Caz, hope you've had a good day, I have been out all day, only one day left then back to work :(

Did you break up two weeks ago? I've only had one week so far, go back on Monday for an INSET day. Frustratingly my TA doesn't work Mondays anymore so won't be there to help me in the afternoon when we get time to put up boards and do things for our classroom. As our topic has to be secret until we've had our 'stunning start' it means that we can't do anything whilst the children are there, so we either have to do it all in that afternoon or come in during the holidays. I'm not drivinga 100 mile round trip to do it so hopefully they'll give me an extra person to help me on the Monday.

Happy Monday Caz !!

Woohoo, to size 16 tops !!! :D :D :D

Have a good week !!

Diva x

Hi Diva! Nice to hear from you, how are you doing?

I agree Caz, if you stick to S&S the rest of the time one meal isn't going to make that much difference.

We have been out all day, first we went to pick up a chest of drawers I bought off ebay, we then went looking at a house (only form the outside, just noticed it had come up for sale, it's in a really nice area, by a canal and open countryside, we may book an appointment with agensts to see it.

Did you decide to go and see the house with the agents?

Having a good week, no cheating, just been 100% and had some really nice meals with my S&S allowance. The gain I saw because of last week has been pretty slow coming off, took much a whole week but the last two days it's dropped off quickly. I'm moving to an official WI once a month on the 1st of every month. The good week, slow week, good week, slow week that I tend to get anyway can be a little frustrating, this way it's just evened out and I should see one good loss over the month. Obviously I'm still going to peek, I always do lol

Didn't get to Aqua Fit yesterday, my sister cancelled as she had a migraine the day before and still felt a bit delicate and fuzzy headed. Hopefully should be able to go Thursday evening though, might go without her even if she doesn't want to go or can't go then. My other sister is up visiting with her husband and kids, probably means another family meal to tempt me! Will do what I did last time, it's easier now that I've said about low carbing, my sister expects it. It's the first time that I've seen this other sister since Christmas though, wonder if she'll notice? Been a lot going on with them at the moment, will be nice to see them.

Hi Caz I think that it is a good idea to weigh in once a month, I think I may do the same.

We haven't made an official appointment to see the house yet, got a very busy week DH was out yesterday and today I took a friend to see her mum in hospital in Manchester.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies. Is Manchester far from you Trisha?

Got to do some bits on my car tomorrow and then going over to my sister's. Think I'll be going to Aaron's on Thursday evening but taking work with me so he can work a bit too. I'm actually looking forward to getting back to school in a way, find having nothing to do rather boring! Thank god for a game called Guild Wars :) Been playing that quite a bit and done a few little bits for school.

So quiet here lately! Not used to it lol

Guild Wars 2? I've never played the original GW, but the more recent one is absolutely stunning! I played it quite a bit when it came out, had fun with my Charr bouncing around all over the place. :D When my exams are over I think I'll pick it up again in between raiding in WoW. :)

I hope you get some help putting up all the boards on Monday - and have fun with Aqua Fit on Thursday, hopefully your sister won't cancel this time. ;)

x

Suffering from insom-nom-nom-nomnia tonight! That is where I can't sleep and am hungry lol Laid here thinking about cheese sandwiches!

Yup Guild Wars 2, I never played the original either. I've joined a very good guild so play with lots of people and chat and do stuff together, it's good :)

Back