New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

I love cooking things on the grill but as a proper BBQ, never do it otherwise. Put some stuff in the freezer today and realised I've still got a fair bit in there. Only got 4/5 evening meals left in this house! Going to have to try use it all up. Which just reminded me, I've got some mini sausages and sausage rolls to cook for tomorrow. Good thing I remembered!

Don't leave those slobby roomies of yours anything!

Oh I don't plan to! When I moved in I bought 6 dinner plates, side plates and bowls as well as cutlery as there was never any clean. I'm trying to decide whether to leave them or take them with me. I don't actually need them, we've bought new stuff, but no one even offered to contribute towards them so I'm tempted just to be mean!

Oh I don't plan to! When I moved in I bought 6 dinner plates, side plates and bowls as well as cutlery as there was never any clean. I'm trying to decide whether to leave them or take them with me. I don't actually need them, we've bought new stuff, but no one even offered to contribute towards them so I'm tempted just to be mean!

I would -- I'd put them in my camping box. ;)

Could be an idea. Feels a bit harsh though as it would be to make a point rather than because I actually need them. I'd feel a bit awkward but I doubt there would be many there clean to take, there rarely is!

SW meeting this afternoon. Got my heart set on 3lb, which isn't good really. Most of you know what I'm like, it makes anything else not quite good enough. Going to do my best to put that attitude out of my mind though.

Woke up at around 6.40 this morning in a bit of a panic. Was this loud noise, kind of whirring and swishing, sounded like a hurricane or helicopter right outside my window! Went over to look and it was just a stupid council vehicle, I think cleaning the road. At that time when it makes that much noise?! Ridiculous, considering complaining to the council. If I can't beep my car horn before 7 unless it's an emergency they shouldn't be able to take it that monster truck! New flat is off the main road, no passing traffic. Can't wait for the quiet!

Morning!

Could be an idea. Feels a bit harsh though as it would be to make a point rather than because I actually need them. I'd feel a bit awkward but I doubt there would be many there clean to take, there rarely is!

SW meeting this afternoon. Got my heart set on 3lb, which isn't good really. Most of you know what I'm like, it makes anything else not quite good enough. Going to do my best to put that attitude out of my mind though.

Woke up at around 6.40 this morning in a bit of a panic. Was this loud noise, kind of whirring and swishing, sounded like a hurricane or helicopter right outside my window! Went over to look and it was just a stupid council vehicle, I think cleaning the road. At that time when it makes that much noise?! Ridiculous, considering complaining to the council. If I can't beep my car horn before 7 unless it's an emergency they shouldn't be able to take it that monster truck! New flat is off the main road, no passing traffic. Can't wait for the quiet!

Just another thing to assure you that you're making the right decision!

Hi hun, so pleased it is nearly time for your step into romantic bliss :)

I would leave the plates etc, if you really don't need them..they will take up valuable space in your cupboards..and it will give your former flatmates something to remind them of you! ;)

Yeah probably will. Might just make a big point about them!

At SW meeting now, the laptop wasn't working so still waiting for everyone to be weighed. Means it'll likely be a fairly short meeting as there's another one straight after. Lost 4.5lb! Hoped for 3 and expected to be disappointed if I'm honest. So I'm pleased :) Just need half a lb next week and I'll get my 1st award. Would be a nice way to finish my month here in this group.

Well done that's fab!

Thanks ladies! The leader said she's really proud of how I've done, that it's been a pleasure having me and to make sure I keep letting her know how I'm doing up there. How sincere it was I don't know but was still nice :)

Oh! And! I'm in the next stone down :D again :rolleyes:

Well done on the loss Caz

Just catching up Caz, we've now moved into rented house, so no proper internet our house sale completed today :) but we moved out on Saturday, rather hectic, boxes everywhere, I spent the last 2 evenings cleaning the house, Just waiting for our house purchase to go through,

Oh! And! I'm in the next stone down :D again :rolleyes:

Congrats!

Well done on the loss Caz

Just catching up Caz, we've now moved into rented house, so no proper internet our house sale completed today :) but we moved out on Saturday, rather hectic, boxes everywhere, I spent the last 2 evenings cleaning the house, Just waiting for our house purchase to go through,

Wow! It's really moving along!

Thanks trisha, good to gear from you. Hope it's all going ok there.

Sat in front of my fan in the staff room, need it! Scorcher of day again, very hot and stuffy as we don't really have much in the way of ventilation at all. Dreading leaving on Tuesday! Had bit of an emotional moment yesterday just talking to a couple of parents who were saying that it's such a shame I'm leaving, they wished I could stay, kids have done well with me and will miss me etc. Not sure how I'll cope on Tuesday at all! I've got their Roald Dahl books now that I'm giving each child with a note from me inside the cover.. should I wrap them or just give it to them? I can't decide!

Lovely idea Caz, little kids love unwrapping, as long as it quick and easy!..I would wrap them, keep them guessing and excited :)

Chin up on Tuesday, but a few tears is acceptable!..keep the paper hankies close by! x

I tried to find brown handled bags, like what you get in little delis but the pound shop that used to sell them doesn't anymore. Seems no one does! I thought they'd make it nice and easy, just pop them on and print a nice label. Instead I've bought wrapping paper, it'll take longer but shouldn't be too bad. I've bought a couple of extra little bits too, gel pens, bubbles and mini haribo packs. I'm terrible!

Thirty lots of this to wrap... Might be here a while! :rolleyes:

1374163336991.jpg

Presents done!

1374172534484.jpg

Car packed and ready to go!

1374172551029.jpg

Keys collected and more pictures taken!

1374172591189.jpg1374172608164.jpg1374172628597.jpg1374172645040.jpg1374172660459.jpg1374172685044.jpg1374172702296.jpg1374172717798.jpg1374172764293.jpg

Back