New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

We made it out of special measures, YAY!!!

Oops apparently that's secret and not meant to go public until the report is published... found out after I'd put it on Facebook lol deleted it soon as I knew though.

Venue is Brookdale Golf Club in Failsworth, 15/20 mins from church and 10 mins from Travelodge.

We made it out of special measures, YAY!!!

Cngratuations! Ssssshhhhhh.

I hope your Friday goes well! Happy Weekend!

We just got your postcard! DD was THRILLED! A postcard from Africa. Thanks so much. She was impressed with your handwriting, too.

Not going to lie, today was awful. By far the worse day that I've had in a long time, so glad it's the weekend at last now.

Glad you finally got the postcard Mel, can't believe they all took so long!! I sent them just a couple of days in so has been almost a month. Should have known 5 for less than £2 including postage would have been too good to be true haha

I actually looked at that venue F, it's very near where I work. Food is very reasonably priced but they charge £5k for the room hire!!

Looks like we'll be booking the golf club I think. We've had a bit of a chat and agreed prices and we're popping back tomorrow so that Aaron can see it and we'll get to see it set up for a wedding which would be good. I've spoken to my parents and they've said they'll pay the £400 deposit if we do want to book it tomorrow.

Came home today to a little parcel with this in from my sister...

526570_542180850926_854589070_n.jpg

Such a lovely and thoughtful present, it's probably not something that I would have bought myself so it's nice. They tried to deliver another parcel apparently, I don't remember buying anything (apart from BM jewellery 1/2 days ago and doubt it would be that yet) so it'll be a nice surprise when I go pick it up in the morning lol

Evening Caz -- I think we're all getting excited!

If I go on too much and the excitement turns to boredom, please tell me and I'll shut up!!

If I go on too much and the excitement turns to boredom, please tell me and I'll shut up!!

Oh that FB person was a cow! You go on and on and enjoy! It's a big f-ing deal and she is just WelJel.

**** em Caz! This is your wedding, talk about it till the cows come home. I for one am loving all this talk especially as it's happening to you and i loves ya. If people don't wanna read it they don't have to. :)

Haha the person Mel is talking about is a friend who said that she deleted another friend who kept posting things about it all the time when she wasn't getting married until next year. I do hope I don't talk about it too much!

Really looking forward to showing Aaron the venue tomorrow. I walked away with really good vibes about it, just hope he likes it too. In talks with a couple of photographers at the moment, who knew they were so bloomin expensive?!

I hope he likes it -- they are pricy. Make sure you get the copyright on them.

I've had quotes over £1000! The friend I hoped would do it says that he doesn't feel confident enough to do it, it's a lot of pressure and he wouldn't want to mess it up.

Doing anything Sunday? Is this near you?
The Monastery, Gorton - Wedding Fair Venue
It's free so make sure you leave your purse at home LOL!

I'm not suggesting The Monastery as a venue for your wedding, but letting you know there is a wedding fayre on there this Sunday. Click on it and scroll down. Thought it might give you some ideas.
Not the least bit bored of the wedding talk yet!
I can understand your friend. It is a lot of pressure and you really need someone with experience of weddings to boss people around and get the groups organised etc. Keep shopping around. £1000 does sound very expensive. My one charged by the hour and it came to about £400.

I fall off the world into a report writing frenzy and look what happens!!! The biggest most hugest congratulations!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Lindsey :)

Oh it's a full on fayre? Might pop along then, thanks. There's one on the 27-29th too, massive one, shame I don't get paid until 30th or it could have been worth going to.

Can understand why he didn't want to as well, in a way it's probably for the best. Found someone who will do it for 400, will look around a bit more still.

Back