New Year, New Start...

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Hey peeps!

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year :)

I'm just kinda putting down in writing that i am ignoring the terrible food times of the last two weeks of complete off plan over indulgence due to my birthday and christmas and new year, gym being closed, generally not being careful or even giving low carbing a fleeting glance and start from scratch with renewed enthusiasm and dedication.

Gym is open again, I've restarted logging everything on My Fitness Pal (my personal saviour), got my list for the epic post-payday/christmas shop and back into the everyday work routine and food conscious way of life.

I'm not Atkins, I follow low-carb and have a calorie goal each day (as i know this works for me :)) So here we go!

Good luck to everyone starting/continuing their weight loss journey - lets make it our year and ignore the few (or many in my case) pounds from the festive season!

xx

Welcome back on the wagon with the rest of us 212degrees - I'm glad this wagon has many helping hands. :D

Good luck! :)

Welcome back and good luck:)

Thanks sweets! I'll find you on MFP! Always good to have buddies!

My work has started a weight loss challenge that started today and finishing in march, whoever loses the biggest percentage wins a cash prize (I will admit money is a good motivator for me! Lol) they did it for 9 weeks before Christmas and I came 3rd by 2% off the winner so this time i'm on it like sonic! :D

Back