New Year New Start

atomic1960

S: 14st11lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello Again
Well I started on TS b4 xmas and was around 14.12 stone never ever been that big b4. Found Exante and started the TS and wow it worked and b4 my hiccup i got down to 12.13 stone. Then xmas started and out came the treats and stuff and wanted to give myself a rest and said only for a few days and the few days went into a few weeks and now today I am 14.09 stone, I am shocked at myself. I was doing so well , will power and have to say with the help of all the folks on here, both in messages and reading.
But I have been looking back at myself and what happens when i try to give something up same with smoking ( but still dont do it so happy ) I seem to be a 4 or 5 week person. Not sure if anyone understands me but i give it all and do great then here comes week 4 or week 5 and bang i am lost. This time round I will stay strong, I will try to write something each day even if not on here but to myself and I WILL GET PAST WEEKS 4AND 5.
So wish me luck, started off today with a black coffee and have my soups and shakes ready and sorted.
And can i wish any others who are starting up, stick to it and come back here for advice and help off the great folks who use this.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lovinthesummer

S: 13st8lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 2st9lb(19.47%)
Good luck! :) I started today as well Never tried exante before. So I'm hoping I can stick with it. I have 3 stone to lose :( You did it before so can do it again! :D I'm just going to keep picturing myself slim :p and hopefully that'll get me through.

atomic1960

S: 14st11lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you both, well half the day done and feeling a little sick. I think its due to no sugar. That is my downfall sweet things lol , dam them chocolate makers.
Think once the day is done ill be ok.