New Year New Start

atomic1960

Hello Again
Well I started on TS b4 xmas and was around 14.12 stone never ever been that big b4. Found Exante and started the TS and wow it worked and b4 my hiccup i got down to 12.13 stone. Then xmas started and out came the treats and stuff and wanted to give myself a rest and said only for a few days and the few days went into a few weeks and now today I am 14.09 stone, I am shocked at myself. I was doing so well , will power and have to say with the help of all the folks on here, both in messages and reading.
But I have been looking back at myself and what happens when i try to give something up same with smoking ( but still dont do it so happy ) I seem to be a 4 or 5 week person. Not sure if anyone understands me but i give it all and do great then here comes week 4 or week 5 and bang i am lost. This time round I will stay strong, I will try to write something each day even if not on here but to myself and I WILL GET PAST WEEKS 4AND 5.
So wish me luck, started off today with a black coffee and have my soups and shakes ready and sorted.
And can i wish any others who are starting up, stick to it and come back here for advice and help off the great folks who use this.

Good luck! :) I started today as well Never tried exante before. So I'm hoping I can stick with it. I have 3 stone to lose :( You did it before so can do it again! :D I'm just going to keep picturing myself slim :p and hopefully that'll get me through.

Thank you both, well half the day done and feeling a little sick. I think its due to no sugar. That is my downfall sweet things lol , dam them chocolate makers.
Think once the day is done ill be ok.

Back