New Year - New Start!

Diary for today

Wednesday

Breakfast - Shredded Wheat Fruitful with milk (HEA/B) and chopped fruit

Snack - Banana, 2 Clementines

Lunch - Beef and peppers in black bean sauce with egg fried rice. (3.5 syns - 2 for oil and 1.5 for tbsp of sauce). Muller light with strawberries

Snack - Fruit, alpen light (3 syns)

Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry with noodles (2 syns for sauce)

Syns - 8.5

Thursday

Breakfast - Porridge oats with vanilla activia yoghurt (HEB) with chopped fruit

Snack - Banana and Apple

Lunch - WW Lasagne (5.5) with Salad - didn't prepare anything last night so this was a quick grab this morning!!

Snack - Fruit

Dinner - not sure yet!!

Need to get my head in gear to come up with a food plan for the weekend!!

xx

Sorry for my absence!!

Snow and cancelled classes have thrown me off a bit this weekend!

Have eaten more syns than I should have but have 2 days before WI so am aiming for 100% to STS or maybe show a loss (wishful thinking tho!)

Here we go;

Monday

Breakfast - Shredded Wheat Fruitful (HEB and part HEA) - with mixed chopped fruit

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Batchelors Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce with broccoli mushrooms and chicken breast stirred in. Muller light with chopped fruit

Snack - Fruit salad pot from ASDA

Dinner - Am going to look for some inspiration now as have to do a tesco shop later anyway!

xx

Last edited:
MMM sounds good, I was missing fajitas and found some WW wraps for half price in Tesco last night, so will prob do the same! 5.5 syns per wrap is fine by me :)

Fajita wraps were lush - I just had 1 wrap at 5.5 syns.

Also had leftover meat and rice (no wrap) with a salad for lunch on Tuesday!

Sorry not been on top of writing diary for last few days - work is crazy busy at the moment!

Wednesday

Breakfast - Muller light and Banana

Snack - Banana and 2 Kiwis

Lunch - BBQ chicken (2 syns) on wholemeal rolls (HEB) with cherry tomatoes. EL Mayo (1 syn)

Snack - Flump (1.5) Alpen light (3) Mixed Berries and Yoghurt.

So far so good!

Back