New Year New Start!!

Well after the end of a terrible week food wise I managed to lose 1lb. I'm very happy with that as I was convinced I would have gained this week. Really need to get my head back into it tho as I may not be so lucky next time. X

good one :) well done x

Here to subscribe!

Ive had a really hectic off plan week too so if i lose 1lb tomorrow ill be over the moon :)

Here to subscribe! Ive had a really hectic off plan week too so if i lose 1lb tomorrow ill be over the moon :)

I'm sure you can't have been worse than me. Good luck for tomorrow you may be surprised. X

I'm sure you can't have been worse than me. Good luck for tomorrow you may be surprised. X

Ooh youd be suprised my cousin was 2 easter eggs short lets put it that way ooops

Here to subscribe :) Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello and welcome!!

Well after another not so gud Saturday after weigh in. I'm back on track. Don't think I will be as lucky this week so must try harder!!

Weigh in today and 0.5lb gain which I'm very pleased with. Its my time of the month and in the passed I've been known to gain anything up to 5lb of bloat. Going to enjoy Saturday night and get straight back on it tmrw.

Back