new year new years resolutions

harriet2

serial poster
ive got to lose 14lbs ive gained over the past few months, including christmas which didnt help and that combined with only one running session out of the past 3 weeks hasnt helped me one bit.

sigh.

tomorrow im back on a weight loss diet and hopefully shouldnt take long once i get back into it..see im being positive :)

h xxxx

Course it won't!! ... Take you long that is :) What are you planning on doing - any plan in particular or just 'healthy eating'?

Best of luck with it - not that you need it. :) xx

ive got a few maintenance sachets which im going to use combined with ordinary weetabix every other day, not eating between meals and try to keep to 250 cals for lunch (as i did before) and then a meal in the evening of either a wholemeal bagel with protein and large salad and fruit and soya yogurt or protein with pots or rice with veg and soya yogurt and fruit...pretty much as as the refeed really as it works..its just getting back into it which is the hardest isnt it

h xx

It sure is! I'm sure it won't take you long and you'll be able to relax again - just not too much eh? .. Not that I can talk :( xx

A new diary Harriet?!
Just getting my subscription in :) Be sure if you're having shakes etc that you're runs arent too long ... you were doing 10miles before right? You're body will no doubt need more than shakes & weetabix for that :)

Good luck with getting the 14lbs off - ive no doubt you can :D xxx

Good luck with the new plan Harriet, you will shift that in no time. I agree with Tanya though, make sure you are eating substantially if you are planning on doing your runs.

bit late in starting but in the zone now :) ok i weigh in at 12.6. if i can lose 14 or more ill be pleased :) ive decided to combine my sachets with a basically vegan diet only im removing wheat as well so like a detox but with sachets..ill see how it goes.

im not going to be doing any 10 milers during the time im losing weight but i will see how it goes. ive also set myself to do a target of 1000 miles over the coming year so im starting that today too. ill keep a log on my signature. im gonna do a few pay as you go gym sessions too so at least if i cant go out do to crappy weather ill get something in, indoors. thats my reasoning anyway!

tonight ill try to get at least 3 miles in but its difficult at the gym..you can only go on for 20 mins maximum or they ask you to get off which is fine obviously but not when your in the middle of it!

so this morning i had:
b - chopped up banana, satsuma and kiwi

lunch will be a main bar or choc whip sachet
dinner - some sort of rice thing, not decided as yet

wish me luck...i hate having to do this again but i know if i dont itll be the long slippery slope back to fatsville

h xx

Wow that's some resolution! You can do it and it'll certainly help sort your weight out. Good Luck with the plan :) xx

whooo 1000 miles - good going chick :) x

1000 miles works out at 20 miles a week for 50 weeks i think it was...which should be attainable lol

h x

Makes me feel worn out just thinking about it :eek: x

When I walk Maisey, its nearly a 3 mile walk we do with her, and it soon mounts up.

Good luck with your goal Harriet.

When I walk Maisey, its nearly a 3 mile walk we do with her, and it soon mounts up.

very true :) always seems longer walking the dog though lol

h x

i weigh in thursday so shall see how im doing..ive only been out running once this week so far..im suffering with aching trapezius mucles on both sides. whether its trapped nerves i dont know but the pain shoots down both arms and im fed up with it, ive had it for a week or more so im booked into the osteopath for friday so hopefully he'll pull me about a bit and sort me out...i dont like taking tablets but ive been living off ibuprofen :(

this is why the running has gone for a burton..pain is all i think of at the moment boo hoo!!!!

lol dear me i sound like a right moaning minney

h x

Oh dear! Pain is really debilitating though - I know what you mean. I hope you get it sorted soon or you'll have an awful lot of catching up to do ;)

Good luck with the wi xx

Oh Harriet I really do feel for you. Take it easy and I hope you get it sorted soon x

ouch, hope you get it sorted soon hun :) x

thanks everyone :) well ive lost 2 lbs this week which is great even without running much though i did do an 8 mile walk yesterday with my OH and the dog so that was something. the pain is bad again today so im sat here typing away with sore arms and wishing i was somewhere else, preferably the osteopaths bed getting it sorted now! i would have had to have had a three week wait if i was seeing my usual chap i see (well usual as in every 2-3 years when my back pain comes back)..probably cause hes so good at what he does (and extremely attractive) lolol

h xx

Extremely attractive :giggle: Always makes a trip to the doc or whatever better!!! :p

Well done on the 2lbs chick :) x

Back