new year resalution

mrtc

Whats everyones new year resolutions?

One of mine should be, to learn how to spell lol,

My main one is to either stay under 11 stone or get to 10 stone.

10 stone would be nice but keeping under 11 stone is what i really want

My new years resolution is to lose weight, in total I want to lose 4 stone, but not sure what a realistic amount is for month-year.

I want to be healthier too, so hopefully losing weight, cutting out Gluten and building up my iron levels will get me all sorted, fingers crossed.

The idea of being healthy, feeling good in my body and my mind is quite exciting and also a little scary, which sounds ridiculous, but I've got so used to being unhappy with how I look and always feeling ill that I can't remember how to feel well and happy!

Here's to 2012!!!

I want to get to 10 stone as well, or failing that to 11 stone or a bit less. 11 stone was my normal weight for years and I need to get back to it.

Mine is to get to 11 stone to start fertility treatment, getting down to 10st 7lbs would be an absolute dream but considering I've been 13+ stone most of my adult life I'd be happy to maintain at 11 stone :)

Tracyx

Stop binging and have food for what it is and b normal,no more worrying always,wud b nice,2012 i hope is the year,

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good luck everyone, if we all try and help each other then 2012 should be the year we all get what we want,

Mine is to lose the last half inch and then enjoy the energy that life is giving me! Perhaps try to strengthen up a bit too!
Good luck all

Back