New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

Oh I didn't see your question sorry lol. I'm doing biology and I'm going to uni in Sept to start my degree :D

I think I'll leave the make up to the professionals! Its a job that requires so much confidence and I don't have enough to pull it off. And from what I've read from you and the Internet, it's hard work! Will stick with my science lol :D

You've obviously got brains- don't waste them!!

Hiya Jez! Returning the favour my lovely! Just been skimming through your diary (will have a proper read through tomorrow) and see you're in the make up business! You look very striking in your pic. I can't tell you how much I love make up! I've got practically all the Barry M dazzle dusts and love experimenting with new looks so I shall look forward to reading all about your job. Have a great evening hun :bighug: xxx

Ahem! You and me are gonna be having words Ms VonSavage if I see any more digs about the amazing London town on here love!! The joys of catching up on everyones diaries! Next time you have to slum it down south I'll show you how we do it properly (usually involves falling over in beautiful shoes whilst insisting people buy you Veuve and then waking up in a gutter but hey...) then you'll be begging to visit more often!!

Hope your day off was relaxing rather than dull - it's always a delicate balance for me X

Hiya Jez! Returning the favour my lovely! Just been skimming through your diary (will have a proper read through tomorrow) and see you're in the make up business! You look very striking in your pic. I can't tell you how much I love make up! I've got practically all the Barry M dazzle dusts and love experimenting with new looks so I shall look forward to reading all about your job. Have a great evening hun :bighug: xxx

In my moments of total boredom I have been known to use dazzle dusts to transform myself into all manner of wonderment :D Given that I spend al day talking cosmetics, my OH is amazed I can do it at home too. Glad to see you Becky, we shall see more of each other no doubt ;)

Ahem! You and me are gonna be having words Ms VonSavage if I see any more digs about the amazing London town on here love!! The joys of catching up on everyones diaries! Next time you have to slum it down south I'll show you how we do it properly (usually involves falling over in beautiful shoes whilst insisting people buy you Veuve and then waking up in a gutter but hey...) then you'll be begging to visit more often!!

Hope your day off was relaxing rather than dull - it's always a delicate balance for me X

I'm SO SORRY but I can't help it, I'm from the North!! It's an inherited hatred for London- blame my upbringing :(

No not really, I don't dislike London but as a Scouser I feel like a proper alien in the south. In Liverpool everyone talks to everyone, I could gab the leg off a lampost, so it's a bit weird being in a massive city where nobody speaks to each other iykwim, especially at bus stops and stuff. Then of course somebody always has to make a joke about me stealing their handbag, which gets my back up. Then everything costs an effing fortune so you tend to find me stood at tills screaming "HOW MUCH?????!"

But I had a long term bf in London once upon a time and I was all for moving there...I liked it then because I had someone to talk to! Plus he knew where he was going and I didn't look like a moronic tourist trying to navigate the bloody underground. And none of his mates made Scouse jokes at me, haha. I just find it a bit lonely when I'm on my own :wave_cry:

Next time I'm there I'll defo give you a shout and yes, you are right, you won't be able to get rid of me then :flirt2:

Then of course somebody always has to make a joke about me stealing their handbag, which gets my back up.

Oh, God. Doesn't that get old???

I'm not actually from Liverpool but most of my family are and I'm from a town not TOO far away (about 15 miles) where everyone has the accent so to anybody not from Livepool I sound really scouse! When I was at uni, a couple of people I met refused to believe I was actually not from Liverpool!

I also dislike London. I'm a Northern girl too so I'm used to having a craic on with everyone everywhere, and it freaks me out that people think you're mental for having a chat at a bus stop etc. I find the more North you get, the friendlier it is. My OH is from Newcastle and I love visiting up there because everyone is even friendlier!

Talking to people at bus stops?!?! Are you mad love?! You'll get stabbed for that!! Ha! Know what you mean tho, I find it properly freaky when i go somewhere else and randoms talk to me - suspect they're about to mug me or something. My brother despairs of me when I go to visit him as I'm 'rude'. Pah I say!

Stealing handbags? Only if they're Chloe or something right? ;) x

Where are you Chipmunk??

It's actually pretty horrible getting called a thief constantly and I have been known to respond aggresively. The last time someone called me on it, I responded by saying "Your bag is from Primark and mine is Chanel, so why in God's name would I steal YOUR BAG". I'm sure that doesn't endear me to the South like, haha. I've also been known to load up the Met crime map thing and compare crime rates on my street to the crime on theirs, but all this gets me more and more wound up- I should probably learn to laugh and ignore it.

JezVonSavage said:
Where are you Chipmunk??

It's actually pretty horrible getting called a thief constantly and I have been known to respond aggresively. The last time someone called me on it, I responded by saying "Your bag is from Primark and mine is Chanel, so why in God's name would I steal YOUR BAG". I'm sure that doesn't endear me to the South like, haha. I've also been known to load up the Met crime map thing and compare crime rates on my street to the crime on theirs, but all this gets me more and more wound up- I should probably learn to laugh and ignore it.

Haha brilliant!

I also dislike London. I'm a Northern girl too so I'm used to having a craic on with everyone everywhere, and it freaks me out that people think you're mental for having a chat at a bus stop etc. I find the more North you get, the friendlier it is. My OH is from Newcastle and I love visiting up there because everyone is even friendlier!

And then you find yourself in Glasgow and your dancing with an old man with one leg! Yeah, it's great isn't it.

Talking to people at bus stops?!?! Are you mad love?! You'll get stabbed for that!! Ha! Know what you mean tho, I find it properly freaky when i go somewhere else and randoms talk to me - suspect they're about to mug me or something. My brother despairs of me when I go to visit him as I'm 'rude'. Pah I say!

Stealing handbags? Only if they're Chloe or something right? ;) x

My London (or as I call it, LANDAN) bf used to walk around Liverpool in amazement. Every time I spoke to someone he couldn't get my head round whether I knew them or not and then he couldn't figure out the boundaries of conversation. All pretty hilarious to watch! "Do you know her?" "No" "Do you know him?" "NO" "Do you know her?" "Yeah, it's me Ma" "Oh right, ut you speak to her the same as you do the one at the bustop?" Bless him.

I do love a shopping trip to London but yeh it's crazy up here strangers chat away to you all day long! Just feels so unfriendly in London I couldn't live there! Haha Jez did you actually dance with a one legged man? Tbh in Glasgow that would seem perfectly legit we are a friendly albeit mental bunch :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where are you Chipmunk?

I live in Wigan at the mo as that's where my OH is from but I did live in Skem (Skelmersdale). The reputation of that place is often worse than Liverpool to those close by haha! If you haven't already heard about it try typing it into Google and you'll see what I mean lol but I assure you it's not quite as awful as it sounds!

Yes- and worse, I was once on the lash with you GRG'ers and Jackie Dodger acquired an artificial arm and got thrown out of the pub we were in for poking the bouncer with it?? I ran to Viper and was like "Jackie's been thrown out!!!!" and Den just said "Yeah, leave her she gets thrown out of everywhere". So we all stood on the street keeping her company- holding onto this artificial arm all night and using it to randomly assault people (in a nice way). Don't know whose arm it was, but it's still in the boot of Ms Isle's car and frequently comes out at RCRG/LRB/WWC fundraisers :rolleyes:

Can't believe we avoided arrest that night.

I live in Wigan at the mo as that's where my OH is from but I did live in Skem (Skelmersdale). The reputation of that place is often worse than Liverpool to those close by haha! If you haven't already heard about it try typing it into Google and you'll see what I mean lol but I assure you it's not quite as awful as it sounds!

Yes I know Skem well :D Not the nicest of places but at least it's not Runcorn :p

No, I joke, anywhere I can have a nice drink I'm not arsed!!

I also don't mind Wigan- my best mate moved there when she first met her husband but they are now safely back in Huyton. We used to have some weird nights out, and in Leigh too? God knows what posessed us to go to Leigh!

Hahahahaha amazing! Sounds like a good night! ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I know Skem well :D Not the nicest of places but at least it's not Runcorn :p

No, I joke, anywhere I can have a nice drink I'm not arsed!!

I also don't mind Wigan- my best mate moved there when she first met her husband but they are now safely back in Huyton. We used to have some weird nights out, and in Leigh too? God knows what posessed us to go to Leigh!

Everyone I know complains about Skem and/or Wigan but I don't mind either of them. There's not a lot to do in Skem, and there are some pretty rough areas... but luckily I grew up in one of the quieter areas so I grew to love it before I got older and found out about the more dodgy places! The thought of leaving Skem always filled me with dread, as it's the only place I've ever known really but at least Wigan is only 10 minutes away! Although now I do get teased for being a "pie"... lol!

A Pie....haha amazeballs. I shall enternally refer to you as from Pie from now on and GTBSS I'm just going to call you London coz "GTBSS" is a pain in the arse to type. Lolly you're Lolly and Felix you are yet to earn yourself a name so I'll stalk you until I come up with one.

Something I often wonder about London- when I go I end up in the nice bits so maybe if I went on a night out in the standard working class places I'd actually get on with everyone? I tend to work in Chelsea and my ex lived in Kings Langley and went out around North London, so maybe I need to go to "normal" parts if that makes sense. Do you have any thoughts on this GTBSS?? Or will I just get ignored everywhere?

In other news I made it to Asda after OH's nap, feel like I didn't buy anything as all I got was a selection of meat and load of stirfry and a bottle of rum. Also bought a celeriac under the recommendation of Shirleen and Ermintrude who insist it is nicer to make chips with than potato. I shall test this theory and let you all know, I think it's pants though.

I'm going to start on the Revitalash tonight so I'll get OH to take some photos of my current eyelashes and we can have some before and after photos. All very scientific, mwuhahahaha.

In other news I made it to Asda after OH's nap, feel like I didn't buy anything as all I got was a selection of meat and load of stirfry and a bottle of rum. Also bought a celeriac under the recommendation of Shirleen and Ermintrude who insist it is nicer to make chips with than potato. I shall test this theory and let you all know, I think it's pants though.

Haha, thanks for the nickname!

I tried the celeriac chips and they were actually ok, but they still had a tiny hint of celery in the background that I couldn't shake off. Decided it wasn't worth it. I'd rather use potatoes because they're scrummy!

Yes I would love before and after Revitalash (what the hell, did I even spell that right?) photos! I have never had a nickname in my whole life, but someone at work has taken to calling me her 'ionian friend' because people always pronounce my name wrong and call me Zante...

Back