New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

Felix said:
Yes I would love before and after Revitalash (what the hell, did I even spell that right?) photos! I have never had a nickname in my whole life, but someone at work has taken to calling me her 'ionian friend' because people always pronounce my name wrong and call me Zante...

My OH won't let me call our child Felix as he says it's a cats name so maybe Felix can be cat or "kat" Jez haha x :)

Can I ask what your name is???

I was considering calling you Ray Ban because of your earlier comment and Becky has got herself stuck with Barry because of the dazzle dust comment...

I apologise about this, I name everything. I have a girl who works with me whom I've called Cheryl from day 1 and now everyone calls her it. She adds people on facebook and they don't believe her name is Joanne!

I'll do the revitalash in a bit, OH refuses to believe they sent me it for nothing and is insistent that i've tried to buy it on the sly and he has caught me (I have been known to do that :rolleyes:). I've read some online reviews and it appears to be a cracking product so I'm looking forward to luscious wedding day lashes :banana dancer:

As for the celeriac chips....Pie you've put me off!! And it cost me £1.50, the robbing sods.

Regardless of the sex of the ONLY child I have it will be called Rudie after the Clash song, Rudie Can't Fail :D

My name is Xanthe :)

So how do we pronounce that?? It's very nice. I was named after Ze Germans. Jerri- come on parents.

As for the celeriac chips....Pie you've put me off!! And it cost me £1.50, the robbing sods.

Sorry! It was edible like, but not good enough to sacrifice my potatoes for :)

My name is Xanthe :)

That is such an unusual (beautiful) name. How do you pronounce it? Zan-thee? (Sorry!)

Before and after revitalash pics FTW! How long do you use it for?

6 months, every day but apparently the one tiny tube I've got should last that long....suspect.

You are getting called Chef btw!!

And Tano, you are another one getting stalked til we come up with something appropriate :rolleyes:

Why thank you! Chipmunk that is correct! I am impressed. I often get called Zanthia, Zante, Sandy, Andy.. Some people even pronounce the X as an actual X haha!

6 months seems a long time. I hope it works for you! I could do with some revitalising in the lash dept, cut them with scissors when I was younger and they've never been the same! And I had a sty in my left eye which made my lashes grow back in sparsely and at a funny angle :(

Chef is fine by me hehe :D

It's lovely, really unusual. And I love Zante so I wouldn't be offended that, better than getting called Benidorm :eek:

Why thank you! Chipmunk that is correct! I am impressed. I often get called Zanthia, Zante, Sandy, Andy.. Some people even pronounce the X as an actual X haha!

I might have gone for Zante if you hadn't pointed out earlier that someone did that wrongly haha! Don't know how on Earth you would start it with an actual X though!

6 months seems a long time. I hope it works for you! I could do with some revitalising in the lash dept, cut them with scissors when I was younger and they've never been the same! And I had a sty in my left eye which made my lashes grow back in sparsely and at a funny angle :(

Chef is fine by me hehe :D

Mine never grow because I wear false lashes most weekends and sometimes if I've got a big job on in work :rolleyes: will stop using them until the wedding though.

Even though this stuff is £55, if it works and the tube genuinely lasts 6 months then I think it will be worth it- it's only a tenner a month then!

JezVonSavage said:
6 months, every day but apparently the one tiny tube I've got should last that long....suspect.

You are getting called Chef btw!!

And Tano, you are another one getting stalked til we come up with something appropriate :rolleyes:

Hahahaha fabulous! X

JezVonSavage said:
Mine never grow because I wear false lashes most weekends and sometimes if I've got a big job on in work :rolleyes: will stop using them until the wedding though.

Even though this stuff is £55, if it works and the tube genuinely lasts 6 months then I think it will be worth it- it's only a tenner a month then!

Yeah I was thinking that about the cost, could save up my non smoking money and treat myself :D and by the time I have enough you will have your after pic to show us all so I'll have more positive reviews to go by! :D (I am severiously skint so saving £50 will take months!)

If it works (IF!) i'd think it was well worth the money. I've been known to spend £75 on eyelash extensions so if this stuff is any good i'd actually be saving money :eek:

Anyway, here are a couple of awful photos of my current lashes. Ignore my eyebrows, I have to draw them on which explains why i've only got half of one :rolleyes:

ForumRunner_20120225_235421.jpg

ForumRunner_20120225_235443.jpg

My eyebrows are pretty dark but as you can see, short and stubby. I have practically none on the inner corners of my eye :(

The process is simple enough: it's like a liquid eyeliner and you just brush a small amount accross the base of your lashes. It took 2 seconds but i'm thinking you'd HAVE to do this of an evening because it leaves a slightly greasy residue which I would imagine would have a negative affect on the durability of your eye makeup.

There was no discomfort, tingling or any kind of sensation whatsoever, just wet. I'll let you all know how it is tomorrow :D

If it happens that quickly i'll buy the company!!

Must admit, my eyes now feel a bit crusty but I don't know if that is because i'm tired :eek:

Back