New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

So yesterday was a bit naughty, the first day since starting when I've got a bit nuts and casually gorged myself on crap.

After fridays chinese meal, I woke up feeling quite proud of myself. The feeling of pride quickly led to one of serious cocky misguided belief that it would be acceptable to eat 3 HIFi light bars (9syns! Should have had a bloody Twirl!), a piece of Philly on toast (not wholemeal) (6 syns), a standard HiFi (HEB), a Costa Skinny Latte (counted as HEA), a banana (does that count as my 1/3 superfree?), 4 glasses of wine (varying size- 20 syns) and 5 Sharwoods poppadoms (10 syns) all before having an actual syn free meal!

So that's 28.5 syns on top of the 28 I had on friday- 56 syns in total and not actually that much to show for it!! Could have gone wild and had a full on Indian meal. Terrible. Anyway, I'll make that up through the week, that leaves me with 10 syns a day until weigh in which is more than I usually have anyway. At least I did something sociable yesterday; my Mum and her friends were going to a work party yesterday so I went round to do their makeup and eyelashes. I don't "do" that kind of makeup work anymore and I forgot how fun it is when there is a gaggle of excited women and everyone is having a few drinks.

After work yesterday morning I went for a bit of a shop around Liverpool, something I haven't done for years. Treated myself to these babies:

shoes-1.jpg

and the matching bag. I'm going to a wedding in April so I figured I'll keep them for then. I hate wearing anything other than black, especially at a wedding (some poor woman is about to kill her independence! We should all be mourning!- I'm kidding) but saw a fab black Bodycon dress with a white piped belt.

Black belted shift dress - Work dresses - Dresses - Women -

I'm thinking, if I lose enough weight, I can wear this and the shoes with a huuuuge black and white hat and channel Audrey Hepburn in the race scene in My Fair Lady. So i guess that's my first mini-target; I do love an oversized hat!

audrey.jpg

Shoes are HOT! Actually in love! At least you tracked and you can still stay on plan for the rest of the week. We all need a blow out now and again and like you said, could have been much worse (like my flexible syns day yesterday haha) x

I could have been a lot worse Tano, I can't believe in my slightly drunk state I still stuck to a syn free meal :confused: This is why I don't keep chocolate in the house- if I did I would've had 200 syns instead of 28!

JezVonSavage said:
I could have been a lot worse Tano, I can't believe in my slightly drunk state I still stuck to a syn free meal :confused: This is why I don't keep chocolate in the house- if I did I would've had 200 syns instead of 28!

Hahahahahaha I know what you mean! X

OOOOOOOOOOOH pretty shoes! Everyone does it from time to time and you have a master plan for saving the rest of the week so it's all good! :) Life would be no fun if we were sensible all the time, that's why we need pretty shoes and the occasional food binge ;) X

Haha, I'm all for looking like a tranny! Or Liz McDonald- ultimate style icon!! I've been looking at hats this morning, can't seem to find one big enough :(

Also, It's amazing how many people are selling pieces of sh*t hats on ebay for £70- I could do a better job making this stuff. In fact, I might :D

LOVE the shoes (and the dress). I personally couldn't walk in them as I very rarely do heels but I do love looking at them haha!

Funnily enough Chipmunk, the more drunk I get the easier it is :D

Haha I'm exactly the same! I can't for the life of me walk in heels when I'm sober, but when i'm drunk I could run a marathon in them!!

Yeah and I take my dancing to a whole new level too!! None of this shuffling, I'm full on break dancing!

Haha, well that probably has a lot to do with it :p I very rarely drink either. I'm not really a party girl and even when I go out I only have a couple!

Weird today. Think I'm suffering from dieters guilt- ie, panicking even though I've done nothing wrong! Only had 2 syns today for my choc weetabix and have been 100%- lots of superfree, no naughty snacks, healthy dinner (tasty too!) so lord knows why I feel bad!

Also, panicking a bit about this weekend, although having had a mooch about the forum it seems everyone is! Will OH buy me dreaded chocolate for V-Day, will he be surprising me with a meal? Then it's my Mother's birthday on friday and she's decided on 2 nights out and a party instead of your standard single celebration. Fab. Also, I'm schmoozing some potential customers on saturday and that involves a fancy restaurant and champagne.

So I might lose this week but I guarantee I won't next week :(

How is everyone else getting on??

And is anyone else watching Coppers?? This programme confuses my already confused views about the Police :eek:

I hate weeks like that - so hard to be good in-between but I guess it's best to limit the damage. I've got my first weigh in tomorrow At group - it's not a full week as I've had to change my days but I'm sooooo nervous! X

First one is always nerve racking, you'll be fine! Let us know how you get on :D

How are you finding things?

Awww hun, dont feel bad, you can do it with some damage limitation planning!

Im working on inventing a SW friendly bubble we can bounce about in to all things social until we hit target but until them gotta muddle on through and you know you can do it. Birthday should be okish shouldn't it if you can stay off the booze? Easier said than done, I know all too well.... But I hear you on the client thing - somehow entertaining them means getting drunk yourself else they feel 'left out'. Great. I have no great wisdom on that one I'm afraid other than champagne is (probably?) the most SW friendly and it tastes amazing! And if ur expensing it it usually tastes even better....

Big hug hun, you know you're doing great. if chocolate weetabix is ur 'naughtiest' behaviour then you're an example for the rest of us! X

I might just write next week off! Accept i'll put on but try to keep it to a minimum- like you say, damage limitation. Think i'm going to drink only for the party and the scmooze- probably going to a seafood restaurant and I reckon I can limit syns to things like olive oil and a bit of butter on veg if I choose the right menu!! Then i'll have my champers but make sure I have an alternative glass of water. Yes, easier said than done!

Oh was trying to be good tonight and cooked me a syn free chicken & bacon pasta for v-day. Well it would have been syn free had he followed the recipe- instead of Quark he used half fat creme fraiche at 42.5 syns for the tub. That did 2 portions, so my syn free meal was 21.5 syns nearly...and he failed to mention the switch until i'd eaten it!! Couldv'e had a chippy for that!!

Still, he tried. I would never have guessed reduced fat creme fraiche was that high!

Has everyone else had a nice night? Get anything nice? I'm not getting my present til tomorrow :)

Wow, that's annoying... I'd never have thought reduced fat creme fraiche would be that high! But bless him for trying.

OH got me a rose and a little monkey that you put in the microwave to make it all toasty warm because I'm always complaining that I'm cold in bed and that I need to buy a water bottle!

I love those microwave things! I have a load of them in bed coz oh is always hot when i'm freezing :rolleyes:

Not a hint of a flower for me, i'll prob get one tomorrow when they are on sale, the little sod.

Back