New years resol - stay to class!

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
I decided that I am going to stay to class this year as although I think they can be boring I know I will benefit from staying and being with others who are all going through the same things. I went once when I had lost about 9lbs and when I tried to offer advice to someone who was having trouble planning - I said that maybe she could make a batch and freeze it so its easy to get out in a rush and she was rude and snotty to me and my heart sank - never stayed to group again.

I wanted to know if it is OK to stay to group each week but not say anything or have your stuff read out? I would quite like to just listen to the tips etc :)

My daughter comes with me every week and never said boo to anyone for the first 16 weeks. Don't worry there are always others who like talking lolxx

You should speak to your C hun and let her know that you'd like to stay but would prefer not to get involved in the group chat - I'm probably not the best person to respond really as I really enjoy my class, get involved and love the happy clappy bit too! xxx

You should speak to your C hun and let her know that you'd like to stay but would prefer not to get involved in the group chat - I'm probably not the best person to respond really as I really enjoy my class, get involved and love the happy clappy bit too! xxx

I am hoping i might after a few weeks - I was up for it until i got shot down by that woman so I just thought it would be easier to start with :)

Don't let one person ruin you class hun xxx

Talk to your consultant. She will always want to know if one of her members is unhappy for whatever reason. We have people in our class who are difficult to shut up (me? no, never!!) and some who rarely say a word, but that's fine. Everyone is different.

And if one person was rude to you when you were only trying to be helpful, well that's her loss, isn't it? Feel sorry for her, then ignore her.

its really sad that your group makes you feel like that :(:(

but just ask your consultant if you can keep your stuff private but stay to hear the tips!

Back