New years resolution

Well done Abby xxx

12st 9lb this mornin v happy. I know what you mean about exercise, its hard to keep going and i struggle to find the time, esp with getting no sleep.
Well done at keeping at goal Lucy

Abby x

Morning,

Well done Abby your doing very well hun esp with the lack of sleep - Is yourlittle boy still teething.

Ive had the week off this week and ate alot of bad food (Put on 4lb) - my mumtook me to afternoon tea on Wednesday to celebrate getting at goal which waslovely we had scones, sandwiches and cakes and what we didn’t eat they wrappedup in a silver foil swan was really nice!

Signed up on an online dating site and have started dating again which is weird- I haven’t dated in a while cos I was a bit self conscious about my weight.Bit sad though cos I was seeing this one guy and was really starting to likehim but he has decided to go travelling and so didn’t work out - gonna carry onbut feeling a bit sorry for myself and want to eat comfort food but have to getback to goal so gonna work through it and stick to plan - gonna try my DavinaDVD today and do it every Sat for a least 6 weeks...

Between10st and 10st 06lbTodays Weight: 10st 07lb

Lucy x

Bless ya try not to feel too down, you have achieved so much. I'm really proud of you and the determination you had to lose weight. You did it really sensibly and proved you can do it when you put your mind to it. You have your new house to look forward to. Good luck with the dating. I have split up with my boyfriend so I been on the comfort food too.
We both need to be strong.

My son is still teething. Had only 3 teeth for ages and now all coming at once

Keep smiling
Abby x

Morning Abby,

Thank you for your kind words they really helped me last week when I was feeling really down. I’m sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend and I hope your little boy settles soon - must be very hard for you but also lucky to have your two boys. How did you do this week hun? You are stronger than you think you know and I will be here each week rooting for you x

I have been single for a long time now but always blamed my lack of confidence on my weight. I went on a date on Wednesday, he was very nice but not sure if he was interested, I hope he is - when we left he said it was nice meeting me and next time we go out we should go out when we didn’t have early starts the next day but haven’t heard from him again yet so not sure – will let you know.

We are estimated to move into our new home on 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Nov so only 9 weeks to go! Ekk well excited J

Between 10st 00lb and 10st 06lb
Today’s Weight: 10st 04lb

Lucy x

Hi sorry took awhile to reply. Having a bad couple of weeks with the split, been feeling really down. 12st 8lbs so iv only lost 1lb since i last weighed in. I start college next week, im doing a child care course.
Let me know how the dating is going Lucy? remember you deserve nothing but the best.

Abby x

Morning,

I put on 1lb this week which was deserved I haven’t been very good this week struggling to get back into routine but went shopping yesterday so have my food planned for this week apart from 2 nights out.

Good Luck with your child care course hun, sounds very interesting – let me know how it goes? Keep strong hun and think of it as a fresh start. Just think you’ve lost over a stone this year you should be proud of that x

So the police guy never called so guess he wasn’t interested. I’m being quite selective with the guys I talk to - Im looking for a gentleman who will treat me right. Speaking to a few other guys now though who seem very nice have 2 dates lined up for next week so onwards and upwards :) Going to an Italian restaurant on Sunday with one guy and then to a Mexican restaurant on Monday – I feel a bit bad that I’m talking to more than one guy at a time but I’m sure their doing the same and were only friends at the moment, will let you know how they go…..

8 Weeks till we move into our new home!!!!

Between 10st and 10st 06lb
Todays Weight: 10st 05lb

Lucy x

12st 5lb this morning. So pleased.
Started college wed, was really good. I'm doing two days work placement at a nursery. Dead excited bout it.
How did your dates go Lucy?
My oldest son is at senior school now so feeling old but on the plus side I got asked for I.d. so can't look it ha ha
Abby x

Morning,

Weighed in at 10st 02lb this morning which is my lowestweight this year -well chuffed J

Well done my friend – you’re doing really well hun.
That’s lovely, it’s nice getting out the house andmeeting new people as well sometimes. That’s a nice course as well I would beinterested in something like that…what is the age range of children at thenursery? Sounds like an interesting job which you have a lot of experience inhaving your two boys. Keep me updating on how it’s all going – pleased that it’sall working out for you.
Both dates went well and they both seem to like me – menare like buses!!!
Went to the cinema on Thursday with the one I went for anItalian with on Sunday and have another date lined up with him tonight. Thesecond guy wants to see me again and he is very nice but I’m quite an honestperson and I’m feeling a bit guilty – see how it goes.
Wow that’s a big step is he enjoying it? – it’s a bitdaunting starting big school. Its always flattering when you get asked for ID:0)

Between 10st 00lb and10st 06lb
10st 02lb

Speak Soon,
Lucy x

12st 4lb this mornin. Starting to feel the benefit of losing the weight now. Lots of baggy clothes.
Did my first day at the nursery and was great. The kids are so sweet and was such fun that it didn't feel like i was working. Doing my first aid on wed at college. I have joined a few mystery shopping sites to get myself a bit extra cash so i have a very busy week shopping. How great does that sound!!
I can't imaging ever dating again. I know exactly what you mean Lucy about seeing both them guys, i would feel a bit guilty too. Maybe see how you feel after the next couple of dates and see if you prefer 1? iv had some terrible boyfriends. My first ever boyfriend was horrendous. Met him in a pub when i was 17 and thought he was great. After a year of goin out i realised what a horrible person he was, he called me fat all the time and drank and wasted money on alcohol and gambling. The worst thing was when i had finally seen what a completely waste of space he was i discovered i was pregnant and stayed with him another 5 years. He hardly bothers now with my son and just live around the corner. Its pathetic.
Got good news. Im goin to be an aunty. Its so exciting.
Abby x

Sorry the age is 3-4 at the nursery and my eldest is enjoying his new school loads. He's starting to act like harry enfields Kevin and Perry now thou. Lots of " its so unfair" and "i hate you" being thrown at me ha ha. X

Hi Abby,

Well done on your 1lb loss your doing well hun :0) Are your clothes starting to feel comfortable now - thats good.

Sounds like you’re enjoying your new course and work. It’s nice to do a job you really enjoy – how did the first aid go?

I went on a few more dates and decided to go with the first guy I meet. He’s very nice and we get on very well – he’s meeting my family on Sunday!!

I know how you feel I’ve had some horrible boyfriends in the past that’s why I have been single for so long but think I might have found a good one this time. You were brave to say goodbye to your first boyfriend you deserve much better than that – shame he’s not there for his son though but he has a great mum to make up for it.

Congratulations on becoming an Aunty, very exciting - when is the baby due?

Ah bless him we all went through that stage life seems very unfair at that age lol.

Lucy x

Between 10st 00lb and 10st 06lb
Today’s Weight: 10st 04lb

a 2lb gain is not alot you will lose it next week

Hi 12st 5lb so iv put 2lb on aswell. Nevermind. First aid went well, got two more weeks of it thou. The baby is due in may so still long time. How was your sisters birthday? Did your family meet your new fella? Hope it went well.

Abby x

Morning,

I lost 3lb this week so back at goal. I tried the slim fast diet this week which I enjoyed. Things are going really well with the new boyfriend my family seem to like him and my sisters birthday was good fun.

I hope your enjoying your course Abby. I wouldnt worry about the 2lb it will come off by next week x ah very exciting - is she going to find out if its a boy or girl? :)

Good Luck for this week.......

Between 10st and 10st 06lb
Todays Weight: 10st 03lb

Lucy x

Well done on your loss this week Lucy :)

Sts this week.
Course still goin good.
Yeah they are gonna find out if its boy or girl but that won't be till xmas.
Good goin on the weight loss and maintaining
Abby x

Back