New years resolution

Thanks Abby had a really good Christmas :0) hope you had a good one?

Weighed in at 10st 11lb so put on 3lb - lost control a bit last week but with the exception of News Years Eve gonna be good this week. Got up and had a healthy breakfast this morning and did my workout DVD so far so good :)

Lucy x

Had a good Xmas. Lots of excitement and fun, both boys enjoyed it. Just gonna have a quiet new year. Weighed in at 11st 9lb so have put weight on.
New years resolution for this year
Eat healthly, exercise, have a positive outlook and finally reach my 10st 7lb target.
All the best for 2013 Lucy
Abby x

Happy New Year Abby!!!!!! Glad you all had a good christmas

I had the winter vomiting bug over new year so have managed to lose 7lb this week (10st 04lb) although feeling much better now. Me and my boyfriend are off to Mexico on Monday so gonna be really bad this week – he wants to lose a bit of weight this year though so we will be on a healthy eating fitness regime when we get back.

Good Luck for getting to goal Abby just over a stone to go so your getting close hun.

Lucy x

Poor you Lucy, glad your feeling better.
Hope you have a great time in Mexico, let me know all about it when you get back? Things must be going good with your boyf, you deserve it.
Well weighed in at 11st 7lb this week so I'm getting there slowly but surely.
Abby x

Weighted in 11st 5lb
I'm very pleased and starting to feel so much better as the weight comes off.
Got a friends wedding to attend in April so I'm hoping to be a lot slimmer by then
Abby x

Well done Abby your doing so well Hun - it will be nice to have something to aim for you can go out shopping and buy a nice new dress :0)

Mexico was really lovely I had a very nice time - I have been very spoilt. We stayed at the Sensatori hotel which was amazing. The temperature yesterday was 29 degrees so coming home to snow was a shock to the system lol

Yeah things are going good with Chris - I'm lucky to have him we get on very well

I weighed in at 11st 02lb yesterday so have put on 13lb since I last weighed in but I have eaten soooo much food that it was totally deserved I was eating pancakes burgers and ice cream the whole week so know why.

We start our healthy eating and exercise routine today so hopefully get back on track soon

Lucy x

11st 9lb put another 2lb on. Not very good. Keep wanting yummy comfort food. Snow finally gone was knee deep. Poor little jack kept nearly disappearing in the snow, he could hardly walk in it.
Sounds like a fab hols Lucy.
Will I be hearing wedding bells yet? Lol
Abby x

Hi Lucy sorry been really ill. Was in hospital with pneumonia. Still feelin off. Not been weighed but def lost a lot.
Just havin a relaxing birthday
Abby x

Back