Original New years resolution

polorocks

Hello world

After a hard think after new year i realized that this year is the year i actually make some new year resolutions that are 1. achievable and 2. that i'm going to stick to. so I've decided that these are my goals ( drum role please )

• lose 4 or 5 stone depending on how i'm able to maintain my goal
  • after losing the weight have my picture and success story in the slimming world magazine
  • and finally become a slimming world consultant and help people change their lives forever

love to hear what you guys think and what your new years resolutions are too so type type type below, also follow my blog on here too :):D

hi .i am to .write down what i eat .try doing at lest 1 new recipy frommy slimmingworld mags.each week .and use my wii sports.and have just brought a gadget v plate.and go on that .10 min each day .i will be to busy to cheat lol .

hi polorocks .i will try to .no i will. lol try a new meal every week.keep a note of what i have each day.and use my wii sports.and try to have a photoe for every st i loose .

that sounds like a great idea to me, although i used the wii before and didn't think it did much for me, so decided to walk the dog much more fun, i get to listen to my ipod too and the dog gets her 3 walks a day :)

Back