NEW YORK MARATHON MADNESS!!!!!

PS - if you can't get leopard skin I've a lovely pale blue nylon nightie and a rather fetching pink fluffy bed jacket you can borrow...

eeeeee eeeeee eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;)

Hi Chick!

Haven't forgotton I said I'd sponsor you..... I have just spent over half hour trying to donate and it's feckin me about so I'll give it another go tomorrow - hopefully be OK then.....!!!

Got that leopard print sorted yet or do I have to send the nightie and bed coat....;)

How''s the hunt for the leopard skin going?

OK now I'm getting really cross.... grrrr!!! I have tried at least 10 times to sponsor you and it won't work properly so I've just emailed them.... grrrr...... if I don't get a reply I'll let you know and you can PM me your address and I'll post a cheque - which is how things worked in the 'old fashioned days' !!!! Technology eh.... baaaahhhh!!

Have been having a major major eeeeeh eeeeeehhhhhh eeeeeehhhhhhh at the computer - 'COMPUTER SAYS NO'....:mad::eek::sigh::rolleyes:;):D:D:D

Lots of love - hope your out running btw.....;)

Hiya SportyJem .... it was me who had a chat to the mods. and asked if I could add a link to MY signature to spread the word even further because I think you are doing such a wonderful thing. It is great for the Breast Cancer Charity, great goal for you and great for the Cambridge Diet image too. I have already added my name to your sponsors list and shall encourage others to help you add on the ££££ as you have taken off the lardy lbs in such a magnificent fashion.
Leopard skin training shoes huh! You will look magnificent in whatever your wearing as your current size suits you perfectly. We are all routing for you. Happy training

:character00116::character00116: :character00116::character00116: :character00116::character00116: :character00116::character00116: :character00116::character00116: :superwoman:

OK now I'm getting really cross.... grrrr!!! I have tried at least 10 times to sponsor you and it won't work properly so I've just emailed them.... grrrr...... if I don't get a reply I'll let you know and you can PM me your address and I'll post a cheque - which is how things worked in the 'old fashioned days' !!!! Technology eh.... baaaahhhh!!

Have been having a major major eeeeeh eeeeeehhhhhh eeeeeehhhhhhh at the computer - 'COMPUTER SAYS NO'....:mad::eek::sigh::rolleyes:;):D:D:D

Lots of love - hope your out running btw.....;)

Hey Lovely

Sorry you are having problems, nothing with me is ever simple!

Now I need to find some suitable "Anne" running gear - I don't want my bed coat flapping in the breeze slowing me down :eek:

xxx

Hey Jem,

Like you, I have decided to run the NYC marathon too!

I lost 12 stones over the last year with LL, and decided that running would be a great way to keep the weight down.

Good luck with the training and fundraising, and maybe I will see you there.

Leesy
xox

Hi

In a moment of utter madness, I have decided to run the New York Marathon in November this year :eek:

Having lost over 13 stone and kept it off for the last year, I decided that I needed a new challenge and wanted to do something to raise money for Breast Cancer Care........running 26 miles seemed like a good way of doing this!!

Having never run before it will be a total challenge and is already giving me nightmares already! So..... I've put down my vodka bottle, bought some fab running shoes (any excuse to buy new shoes) and I've started training......and I'm actually enjoing it :D

So, if anyone would like to sponsor me - I have a justgiving website:

Justgiving - Jemma Smart's Fundraising Page

Thanks in advance

Jem xx

How is the training going Jem? I'll certainly sponsor you......

LOTS OF LOVE CC xxxxxx

Ooh havnt seen this thread before.. Just wanted to say good luck.. runnin for an amazing charity.. and i admire anyone who can do this..

Have fun

x

Back