Total Solution New York or Bust

Oooh i really hope your right

Just cant get my head round the fact i can have sainsburys diet coke...an boullion...they really make a difference to me. And sainsburys water. Though the only one i can find thats not got citric acid or aspartame is the cherry n blackurrent..

Not complaining though...there lovely

Nik

DAY 4

BANANA SHAKE - VIRDICT OUT... Not as nice as the strawberry or vanilla one, was expecting it to be nicer... may be my taste buds as im slooooowly creaping into the ketosis...

an going to try and avoid the cola and boullion today and see if i speed up any...
then i will monator it and see if those waters, cola and boullion make any difference to my ketones.

looking forward to late afternoon when i can have my raisen bar

but got on the scales this morning and ive lost since friday... but wont publish the weight loss till friday morning, needless to say my jeans are not as "snug" this morning for work

Nikki

Well done nik! Your first four days seem to have gone well. I'm on my 8th now and I know the fourth day was definitely the worst for me. Hopefully it will be plain sailing for you from here on out. I haven't tried the porridge or pasta? I was dubious as I can only eat porridge when it's sweet I.e. with honey in it and although I love the flavour of ham usually I tend to stay away from "real" carbonara dishes as I can't stand the texture of ham? How are these two products going for you?

Well done so far nikki :)

Thank you both...
I had the porridge but i made it to thin.. thpugh it was awesome...sweet too. Im going to get some more...

The carbonarra...erm...made that too thin. And it turned into pasta soup... But it tasted nice. Needed a little salt. I added herbs too.. was a nice soup.. though

I think if it was thicker and like pasta carbonarra. It would be a v small portion... That said given a few weeks in and when im used to smaller portions. It may be fine...

I had a good day..and now have the familiar metalic taste...got definate traces of ketones...i think im doing ok... And looking forwars to my first weigh in... Though it should be friday. I may make it monday... Start of a new week an all

Nikki

Sounds good I think I'm gonna just try one pack of porridge and pasta with my next bulk buy and test the waters! I've had a pretty bad day today - felt sick all day. Had a tin of tuna tonight though on top of my shake and feeling much better so hoping this little cheat doesn't do much loss wise - although amusing how I'm now worried over a tin of tuna as opposed to the burger and chips I'd usually scoff down hehe

Have a mini WI Friday and tell us all how you're doing :p

I did that..bought one of each....

Id have them again..
I was wondering if the bulk boxes, will be still half price next month. Or do they change eack month? ...

And yea...i will let you all know how i do friday morning... But will put it up officially on monday wi .

Though i can only take exante till 3rd april, then i have to come out of ketosis for my wedding anniversary weekend away.... Then on monday 8 april...i have to get back into ketosis... For my 13 week stint till my holidays...

Good luck with the singles. Its tasty

Nikki

Exante seem to be doing different offers each month at the moment.... I think you will just have to check the website when you reorder :)

ooooo i might have to get another mixed box before month end then, because it has all the stuff i want at half price.
and i plan to do this for quite a while , i cant see it being abetter price than that. So i might bite the bullet again when im paid.

Nik

What box you are talking about hun??

i bought the box of shakes and soups and bars a total assortment it was 50% off..

it will last me till mid next month, then i will have to get some more.
i suppose the 4 week boxes will always have a good reduction ?

ive not found anything i dont like yet, but the variety box gives me the most choices...
it just didnt have in the porridge or the carbonarra...

currently have them on site at 50% sale.

Nik

I've read posts on here and other forums that talk about what good half price offers they have on so I'm guessing the discounts are pretty standard - they probably just change them slightly or the wording of them! I don't think I've seen anyone yet that's paid the full 200 and odd pound. I was looking at the mix your own ones yesterday and they work out at 141 with the same amount of food as the four week soups shake and bars pack so if you didn't mind paying the extra 30 a month you could get whatever you wanted then! I'm thinking about doing that because I seriously have to throw the tomato soup down my neck and if I like the pasta and porridge can combine them into the pack then x

I might have to do that unless I just buy boxes of 50, because I cant have the nut bars as I'm allergic which limits the bumper packs I can have. Unless I buy them anyway and just sell the ones I cant use.

Yeah I was contemplating the boxes of fifty but wouldn't get enough variety for my money then and worried I'd get bored quickly. Sellings a definite possibility people get good value on eBay I was looking last night! At least we've got options!!

The boxes of 50 didnt apeal to me i liked the lots of flavours in the mixed box .so i think thats the way forward for me...

Just hope they dont go up to much next month

:)

Nik

I hope not too as I will be wanting to buy a box of 50 vanilla shakes I think but I have too many chocolate ones to get through before I buy anymore.

Im loving this veg soup..... Nomnomnom....

Quite a nice day choc shake, choc orange bar and veg soup

One small boullion , 3 litres of water and an asda diet coke for pudding ...

Back