Total Solution New York or Bust

Nuther day done

Banana shake
Bar
Veggie soup with pepper
Cept tge peoper i put in my soup was in fact halbinaro chilli soaked pepper and i put rather a bit to much in...

Now im realllllly glad i have 2 litres of water left to drink

My mouths on fire ......lol

Still i was 100% again today
Woohoo..i love this diet soooo much

Nikki

Hahaha :D
That's one way to get more water down ya :D

Nuther day down...

This one was harder... I made custard for the kids and i soooooo wanted a spoonfull
But i resisted.....

Nuther day down. Still 100% tfr

I feel great

Nik

Well done nikki :)
You are doing well resisting !
The next week of weight loss will be worth the restraint :)

Just had the best time with my kids for two hours playing lets dance 4....

We bought that for the xbox and the black eye peas dance game for the wii ( coz it was only 5pounds)

My plan is to start with this kind of excercisr then when im back from dublin ramp it up with the 30 day shred.... For 3 months before spain.

Been good again today but got a terrible headache this morning and afternoon... I think i need more water..

Might do a lil mini weigh tomorrow just to make sure ive not put weight on ...

Nikki

Last edited:
Hi Nix
Well done on the resistance to temptation and on the exercise. You will not have gained weight.
Mere x

Well done nikki :)

Still going strong,

Still 100%
arnt hungry at all in fact i was so busy yesterday i forgot to have my soup on the evening and it was 9.40pm before i remembered.
I can take that as a sign that im doing ok, though drinking hot mushroom soup in bed when it was freezing felt good and warmed me up o end.

Have a weekend of decorating this weekend so im going to be super busy
stripping a bedroom , pulling units doen and carpets up in a bedroom friday
painting saturday, fittig new carpets sunday.

new beds coming and putting rest of the furnature and toys back monday

and one happy little boy by the end of it

though im sure one knackered mum and dad

though im sure the painting will keep my mind off food.

thats it for my check in this morning

Nikki

xx

Its official my jeans do feel slacker than ten days ago....

Cant wait till fridy to see that ive lost and cross off week no 2

On the other hand can only do part of week 3 i want to come out of ketosis for my dublin trip so that i can have a guinness...be rude not to .. and its my tenth wedding anniversary anyway..so im celebrating. i dont want any alcohol in ketosis at all, soy only option is to come off the plan.

Now the issue i have is how long before the trip do i eat a few bits to take me out of ketosis? One day...two, and whats the best way of coming off ketosis?

I dont want to have a great big loss
I will try to be good with my food and im only away for 3 days 2 nights then im back into the routine

Any advice on coming out of ketosis for a few day break?

Nikki

Last edited:
I find I am out of ketosis if I have any carbs like a piece of toast but I think everyone is different.
Mere x

Weigh day eve....

Hi Nix
Good luck for Wi.
Mere x

I just had a vodka..is that cheating

Was only a v small one.
In a big sainsburys coke..
But it made up for my sad attempt of making carbonnara

:)

Woop woop 5lbs off

15lbs in two weeks i are happy bunny

Super loss Nix.
Mere x

I hurt soooooo much...
See i promissed my lil boy id do him a new room this holiday. The carpet comes tomorrow. The bed comes monday ( from a friend)

And today i had to paint his room and Its not a small room its 3.5*4.5
I figured start at the top..the cieling us papered with blown vynal...i spent 5 hours painting the cieling white with 2.5 inch brush. As the roller i had didnt get in the gaps...

I started painting at 8 am. Took me till 1 pm to do the cieling ... After the first two hours my back and neck where killing me. My sholder was stiff.. but a promise to my baby is a promise... At 1pm i started the walls

At took one break all day to watch dr who with them at 6.15..then i went back in... Ivejust finished the walls... In the dark at 9 pm.. thats 13 hours work... Im shattered..i have very atractive blue freckes now.

Everything hurts so much...ive still stuck to plan 100%... So please forgive me if i have a vodka n coke..

Only thing is lifting it to my lips kills my sholder :( .my arm is actually shaking as i lift the glass.

And tomorrow its skipping the old carpet and fitting new one..then putting his stuff back.. in prep for the new bed monday...
Im so glad im off all next week im gobna need it.

Nik

Wow Nix
You have been a busy bee. Will be worth it in the end and I think you more than deserve your drink.
Mere x

That's great work Nikki, but you really shouldn't be having that vodka, it's dangerous to drink alcohol while you're in ketosis :(

Its the tinyest vodka..honest....
A full pint of sainsburys diet coke with just a splash....
Prolly not even a shot... So its terribly diluted... I ca t even taste it..and drinking hurts . When i lift it to my lips >.<... Its gonna take me all night to sip it...

Nik

Back