Total Solution New York or Bust

I agree totally about this site, I'd be genuinely lost without each and everyone of you. Xxx

I am with you on that and is one of the reasons I am on here and not yet on mantainance forum.
Mere x

Ergh....i made quessadillas for the boys... I wanted one soooooo much
But i didnt..... Now im having my coke zero as a reward ....

Cinema tomorrow, looking forwards

Nik
Xx

Thsts a great loss nikki:D
And good news about the smaller over the shoulder boulder holder :D

Smaller jigglys.....lol...i told my husband he was dissapoionted =(

When i told him im going for 10st 7 and thats another 5 stone..hes gutted.... Not for my loss, but the thought of tiny jigglies

Aawwwwww..... Poor man ..

Nik
Xx

When i told him im going for 10st 7 and thats another 5 stone..hes gutted.... Not for my loss, but the thought of tiny jigglies

Nik
Xx

Can't please all of the people all of the time. Please yourself then at least you know you have made one person happy!
Mere x

Can't please all of the people all of the time. Please yourself then at least you know you have made one person happy!
Mere x

Very good advice !

well for breakfast I had porridge, for lunch I had carbonarra.,...I totally got engrossed in building tonight and it was tem pm before I looked up and id not had my soup , couldn't face that so I had a 2 egg omelette instead.... with herbs salt and pepper and a pinch of parmesan... I know its not plan.. but its low cal,, and I am supposed to have a food week , and I've not done that either... and well I was originally going to have a food day once a week .. I suppose you could say here it is. :) im sure I've done no damage .....tomorrow will tell Nik

2 eggs omlette is no carb;)
I know what yoy mean though, sometime you want a different taste from a pack :eek:

Im awake but i dont want to get out of bed .......

And i think i will play lets dance with the kids today :)
Another three hours dancin will do me good

Nik

Shake for breakfast.
Carbonarra for lunch

Two litres of water so far today and half litre of diet coke

Better drinking than yesterday
I didnt drink much

Did a nice hours worth of lets dance, till i broke a sweat. Gonna do my legs, pits an toes tonight, A nice relaxing night. Ready for work tomorrow.

Just bought another months supply off ebay. So thats enough exante to last me till july.....

Then i will restock for aug and sept

Nik
Xxx

Last edited:
Sounds like a good night in. Enjoy.
Mere x

Nik
Xx

Haha! I was reading through your diary and got to this and thought your hubby sounds very much like my OH!

You've done fab Nix, really amazing :) x

On the not moving step again ......sigh....ooh well hoping for my two stone badge by friday

Nik

Xx

Fingers crossed for Friday Nix.
Mere x

OOOH I HOPE SO..

Im sure that by the weekend i will have the two sone badge, but i really wanted ths stone in a month one too . :(
and thats last day is tomorrow im still 2 lb off..( though i did have a sts week when i went to dublin ) and i may just miss that, but im sure that i can have more than a stone in May

>.<

Nik

Oooh ive had a food munchy crisis tonight

Like really craving food.. i had my soup early and a cup of boullion

But i still had two slices of wafer thin ham... It was the best thing in the fridge to eat....

Im try really hard tomorrow to be good... Least when i have an indescretion its only usually a slice of meat ... I dont think its to bed.. i mean its not like a go nuts on a bar of dairy milk..... Or eat a whole pizza or macdonalds >.<

Still feel annoyed with myself..

Nik

:(

Well after the scales sticking again all weekend they finally moved .5lb...

So ive only got .75lb to go for my two stones

I really think i will do it this week... 3 sleeps to go

Nik

!/2lb is 1/2lb Nix better off than on. I am sure you will get your 2 stone badge this week.
Mere x

Aye, still 3 days to go to :D

Back