Total Solution New York or Bust

Boys playing on trampoline fun...with their cousins...i thought id get away with just drinking but they have got pizza for us and party food

It be rude not to

Never mind..i try limit the damage

Yeah leave the crusts :D

I didnt eat the crusts ...i did have two slices. And they where thin base too... But considering all the food they had..i did well. :p

Well done on your weight loss...that is great and I am sure you will nail your weight loss by your holidays.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Well im back in the saddle

100% today..no sneaky treats...

Im honkin 100%....
Taking one day at a time

Yay

Nik

Determinned to stay 100% this week

Breakfast was a vanilla shake with a spoon of caramel coffee...

Sadly i dont like it..tried to drink it all but had to pour half down the sink

Chughing away at the water though and looking gorward to my carbonarra lunch

I dont know whats wrong ive yotally gone off all the shakes..having to force myself...

Still porridge, carbonarra soups an bars still to my tastes..but because i ate last week im really strighling this week...i dont yhink i can do another food week....it totally draws my focus and knocks me off the plan

An ever hopefull Nikki
Xx

You CAN do this!! Easy to say I know, but you really can do this Nix!!! :D

Hope you have a good day Nix.
Mere x

been 100% again since monday

looking at my breakfast shake right now, its making me feel grim
the shakes are hard going for me at the min

the weight from the pizza fest is almost back off but i think i might sts or only have a small loss again this week. Ive disspointed myself really.. i wanted a stone this month and its slipping away and as hard as ever to do it.

but i will do my best to get it. No food on the radar for the forseable weeks. No meals etc etc
i have 8 weeks for holiday and i will damn well be in thouse 13s if it kills me

thats my plan so no more tarting about im sticking to it.. i have my focus back. I put down my pizza and wine gggles

a few slices or pizza and a bottle of wine put on double what i ate all weekend in dublin.. I was devestated... but im determinnned not to show a gain any week on this diet.. so the hell im drinking litres and litres of water right now.. Its almost choking me

Keeping my chin up

Nik
xx

You can do it Nik xx

And the reason those few slices of pizza put on double what you ate in Dublin is the carbs, they fill up your glycogen stores again and you gain water weight. It's not fat you've gained, but that water and glycogen weighs more than if it'd just been protein calories. But they come off quickly once those stores are depleted again so dont despair.

I'd also hoped for a stone this month too but it's not going to happen, I'm only at half that with a week to go. Unlike you I've got lots of meals out coming up though which makes things difficult for me and I'm not into the 14s yet either. I so wanted to be there by this week's WI :( Why do we do this to ourselves?

We sup our shakes. Eat our porridges and carbonaras, keep postin here for support and dreams of slinky black dresses for xmas .....
Or in my case october in NY

We can do it jael...its like a 7 year itch...you just hit the 7 week wall and juddered somewhat...we pick ourselves back up...and get goin along that path again...

We all walk together were stronger than that wall....

Nik
Xx

Weighed this morning, ive lost all my water weight plus an extra half lb to boot..chuffed with this.

14st 12.5

If i stick to the 100% will show maybe an ok loss for this week...

Nik
Xx

Well done Nix. I'm going to weigh later and see if I've managed to have a proper loss this week after all.

Fingers crossed jael......

N
Xx

Lost another 1.5lb over night..seems this back on tracks working

Its WI eve..heres hoping for a good one

I really wanted to be 14st 10 this WI..its looking possible too... :)

Chugging down a banana shake
Blah..hate the shakes now

But carbonara for lunch yay

An ever hopefull
Nikki

Good luck for WI.
Mere x

Good luck for WI nikki :D
Glad you are back on track now :D

Couple of shots just for my record..i got into my favourate "smaller" t shirt and my size L ( not "XL") cropped trs...

This is just for my records so i can see im loosing still even though the scales arnt being kind ... >.<

Off to look at a new car this morning

Gonna get a lil car to go with the new mini me :)

Nik
Xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130525_105253.png
    ForumRunner_20130525_105253.png
    621.1 KB · Views: 45
  • ForumRunner_20130525_105303.png
    ForumRunner_20130525_105303.png
    533.3 KB · Views: 38
Looking good Nix :banana dancer:

Back