Total Solution New York or Bust

The photos are great

It gets really hard once you give in to food.
It feel like you can say hey its protein,.. I will be ok

but you wont ... :devilangel:

I ATE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND MAINLY BECAUSE I WAS IN SOCIAL SETTINGS...

Its so much easier to do this diet at work with no distractions
(like husbands making you bacon scrambled eggs for tea ) :whoopass:

Im back to work tomorrow.

been 100% today too
even though I had the worst meat cravings I had soup for tea

I am determined to loose more weight for my holiday im not gonna be stuck at 2.5 stones..,

so tomorrow im back to the gym.. and sticking the rest of the week to my 100% promise

thank god there are no more holidays between now and July 14th

ooh today I picked up my new car too ......
:character00182:

Nikki, I couldn't agree with you more about being at work. Somehow that knowing routine helps keep you on track.
Days off and social events kill me too. I find them sooo difficult sometimes.
July 14th is a fair 6 weeks off. Another good stone odd off in that time ;)

Ohhhhh !! New car :D

nothing posh im afraid...

my megane was to expensive and costly to run.. had lots going wrong with it..

I opted for a fiat panda.. coz I don't go far and we have a bigger car for long trips..

does me for the kids school runs and its real cheap to insure tax and run.. lots of mpg too :)

only cost £35 to fill too ... whoop whoop ... (its a 1.2)

I am big on little cars as they are so cheap!
pwe are lucky as I have a company car that we can use for shopping and holidays but my husband has a Peugeot 106 we have had them for 5 years now a 70 miles to the gallon and £35 a year tax. When we first to it all our fiends laughed until we compared running costs and strange that they have ALL downsized to a cheaper model little cars are fab!

I prefer a smaller car too :), for the running costs ;)
I commute 50miles a day, so I couldn't affored a big car.
I fancy an LPG one, but that will have to wait a wee while until I have a bit of cash to get one :)

I filled this new car up and it was less then £40
tax is £130 ( not that cheap as I have the 1.2 mamy model)

~yes a mamy~ ... lol it comes with a lot of extras like Bluetooth and great funky seats in orange and purple,
with flowers on them.

gets 50-70mpg .... and insurance is £150 ishy instead of £350 ishy like the megane...

plus its an 09 plate so its fairly new..... :)

Im quite liking it.. specially the city button that makes turning in tight spaces even better

n

Sounds perfect....I bet you will be smiling when you are driving it this week

Taking it to work tomorrow :)

Enjoy x

Have migrated to slim and save.....

Sorry peoples of exante. When i started to eat it was a slippery slope

Im doing 4 packs a day and finding it great..loving their flavours. And the fact you can have 3 or 4 packs. Veggies and milk daily. Helps with my coffee..

Im finding the flavours really good . And using their planner im finding its keeping me motivated..its only been 3 days but i weighed in at 14st 9 yesterday ..lightest ive been so far...

Got 5 weeks left till spain and im totally into this... Will get at least another stone off....

I think im carb sensetive and 60 g is just to much for me... The 45-50 im getting with ss is better suited to me...

I will keep reading this forum and letting you know how i get on though

Exante started me off and i wont forget it :)
Loves to you all my lovlies

Nikki

Xxx

Hi Nikki. Good luck with S&S. Will be watching your progress with interest!

Good luck nikki :)
How have your losses been on S&S ?

Only been doing it since thursday marge...already loosing . My first weigh in is this sat

I keep you guys informed

Nik
Xx

Smashing :D

Backedy back back!

OooH I've enjoyed my 7 months off... a little too much, and put on 2 stones >.<

but its that time of the year again (holiday in 11 weeks) and three stones needed off..

And I've some school and work reunions this summer so there's that too.
Im determined to be the 11st 7 I've always wanted, and this year I will go for it...

I had issues over Xmas (loss of my father) which meant I totally didn't focus on anything much.
But im back now and focussed and ready to go. Been doing exante since Monday, I ~think~ im coming nicely into ketosis, just waiting on the sticks to arrive. Going to start exercise too, once the first week is over :) And thinking of taking up boxercise with my sons.

Wish me luck peoples

All the best

Nix

Welcome back nix :)

Good luck. x

Welcome back Nikki. Sorry to hear about your Dad. I've been faffing about for ages and am going to get serious as from tomorrow! Good luck with your restart. I hope you lose those 2st quickly!

Back