new :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 10st10lbs, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey everyone :) signed up a few weeks ago but just haven't gotten round to posting. joined sw 3-4 weeks ago now i think, it went well at first but gained half a pound in the first week. i know it isn't much but it did put me off a bit :( was ill the following week but had lost a pound and a half when i got weighed in on week 3, yay! finding it more and more difficult to stick to the plan though, having way too many syns and not writing them down - it's like my team leader said the other week, we just try to kid ourselves that if it's not on paper, we really didn't eat it.. i feel really bad for not sticking to it, i wish i could.. desperately want to lose weight, hoping to get back into the gym once my uni exams are over, which will be in 10 days.. i relapse at the gym too after a while :(!

so all in all, i think very rubbishly of myself! i would really really really love some motivation to lose weight.. my other half is in the same boat as me ie starts a diet and gives up at the first walk past chocolate.. :sigh: please help me! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there

Im sure you will be fine once you get into the swing of it ;)
    If you want to buddy up so we can cheer each other along -let me know ..I have only been doing SW online for 2 weeks -so Im still pretty new to too.
    Im bumbling my way around this site -Im sure I will find everything eventually :8855:

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. It takes time to get the hang of a new diet so don't worry.

Come and see us in the SW section

Irene xx

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you've gotten much further than i have! i think i'm gonna hold off having the counter at the bottom until i start losing weight properly.. started again today, absolute fresh start, been very sensible so far.. haven't had my 350ml skimmed milk yet though, and only had 5 syns so i may treat myself to a biscuit :) yay let's buddy up, it can't do either of us any harm xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.