new :)

10st10lbs

Gold Member
hey everyone :) signed up a few weeks ago but just haven't gotten round to posting. joined sw 3-4 weeks ago now i think, it went well at first but gained half a pound in the first week. i know it isn't much but it did put me off a bit :( was ill the following week but had lost a pound and a half when i got weighed in on week 3, yay! finding it more and more difficult to stick to the plan though, having way too many syns and not writing them down - it's like my team leader said the other week, we just try to kid ourselves that if it's not on paper, we really didn't eat it.. i feel really bad for not sticking to it, i wish i could.. desperately want to lose weight, hoping to get back into the gym once my uni exams are over, which will be in 10 days.. i relapse at the gym too after a while :(!

so all in all, i think very rubbishly of myself! i would really really really love some motivation to lose weight.. my other half is in the same boat as me ie starts a diet and gives up at the first walk past chocolate.. :sigh: please help me! xxx

Hi there

Im sure you will be fine once you get into the swing of it ;)
If you want to buddy up so we can cheer each other along -let me know ..I have only been doing SW online for 2 weeks -so Im still pretty new to too.
Im bumbling my way around this site -Im sure I will find everything eventually :8855:

Hi and welcome. It takes time to get the hang of a new diet so don't worry.

Come and see us in the SW section

Irene xx

Hi there

Im sure you will be fine once you get into the swing of it ;)
If you want to buddy up so we can cheer each other along -let me know ..I have only been doing SW online for 2 weeks -so Im still pretty new to too.
Im bumbling my way around this site -Im sure I will find everything eventually :8855:

you've gotten much further than i have! i think i'm gonna hold off having the counter at the bottom until i start losing weight properly.. started again today, absolute fresh start, been very sensible so far.. haven't had my 350ml skimmed milk yet though, and only had 5 syns so i may treat myself to a biscuit :) yay let's buddy up, it can't do either of us any harm xxx

Back