New

tina_rachel

Hi i'm new to this so it is all abit confusing at the minute but there is lots of useful information on here so hopefully it will really help!

Hi Tina-rachel

You will be fine, just remember when it gets hard to think about why you started to do this. if it's your first time keep going and most important keep it off by doing the maintinence. Coming back a second or third time is so much harder. This weight paln is the best there is for losing weight fast, stick to it and you will see fantastic results. You can do this, just take one day at a time and try not to look at how long it will take. It works and you will feel fab.

Good luck and let me know how you go on. 2nd weigh in for me today eeeeek.

Cillabatty

WELCOME!! :D xxx

Hi Cillabatty

Thanks I will do my best to keep at it! It is my first time on this diet have been on many others before how did you do on your first weigh in? And how did u get on yesterday? xx

Hi Tina_Rachel welcome to the plan and this great inspirational forum. Anything you need to know just ask, someone will always be able to answer as they will have wondered it or experienced it :D. Not sure what day you are on but it really does get easier and you become addicted to the weight losses. Good luck x

Hi and welcome the first week is the best expect a good loss and it will make you want to carry on believe me good luck hun x

Hi MandyMoo69 im now on day 6 and im feeling great it was the afternoon of day 2 and the morning of day 3 i felt rough! Just was very tired and had a headache but feeling alot better now and have so much more energy! Weigh in on Saturday bit nervous lol xx

Hi blodyntatws thanks for reply im not expecting a great loss as have been on diet till i started this anyway and have already lost over 3 stone but fingers crossed anything is better than nothing as was just maintaining before and couldnt seem to shift anymore xx

Welcome and good luck! Well done on losing 3 stone xx

Hi and welcome.
I'm on day 11. Had lost 8lbs after 7 days.
Good luck with it all and fingers crossed for a good loss
X

\Hi Tina_Rachel well done on losing a massive 3 stone already! look forward to sharing your progress on the forum, I have just been for my wi lost 2 in 5 days which I am pleased about as i've have had a couple of get togethers with friends and have had meals out so wasn't expecting to lose xx Good luck

hi blodyn tatws well done thats really good to loose after having a couple of nights off brilliant! How long have you been doing it? xx

Thanks Tina_Rachel, been doing it since May but haven't really been doing it properly for 6 weeks !! Work Monday after summer hols so will be back 100% ss xxx

Well good luck for the new start! xx

Good luck :)

Thank you. I've got a good network of support around me in close friends and my partner, I think it really makes a difference.

I know my family and a few close friends know that I am doing Cambridge but if people ask I just say I'm doing my own thing as I can't be doing with people telling me how unhealthy it is and how i'll put it all on once I come off ect ect xx not hiding it just not shouting it from the roof!xxxxx

Same here. I tell them if I am asked, because I don't see why I should lie about it. Otherwise I don't say. I have had a lot of negative comments regarding the diet. When they tell me it is unhealthy I say it is less healthy than being the weight I was when I started. When they tell me I will put all the weight back on after I tell them I fully intend not to go back to my old eating habits. It soon shuts them up. Lol.

Back