New

bali2001

Hi I started the Cambridge stage 2 last wednessday, and have been coping quite well upto now, I'm starving! I drink over 4 pints a day and have 3 shakes and a small meal, I pee every 5 mins lol and just need to be distracted from being hungry :-(

Hi I started the Cambridge stage 2 last wednessday, and have been coping quite well upto now, I'm starving! I drink over 4 pints a day and have 3 shakes and a small meal, I pee every 5 mins lol and just need to be distracted from being hungry :-(

Hi Bali, it's such a shame to hear you are starving while on a diet, :( I have done similar things in the past and as soon as I started to eat properly again it all just came back with a vengeance! I have been doing Slimming World for 5 weeks and I have never eaten so well :) and in the process I have lost 22lbs, good luck with what you have chosen to do, keep us informed about how your doing ;)

hello and welcome to the forum, I must admit it sounds like hell!! I hate to be starving all the time lol x

Thnx for the support had first weigh in today lost 5.5lbs, so makes it all worth it p. onwards and upwards to fitting in my dresses for holiday in May x

Back