New

Les

Les
I'm hoping that I am posting this in the right place for help and support following exante.
Today I have started the 28 day challenge which consists of two pkts a evening meal and one snack.
I am unsure of which is the best plan for me to do but I think I will follow this for one week.
Good luck to anyone who is following this program .

Not too bad . I had the Apple crumble and custard for breakfast today. Have plenty of water lined up in my fridge. Our for coffee withba friend thismorning so should b ok until lunch.

Thanks Anita. I've had a bar for lunch. I've had black coffee today, usually I have coffee mate in it but it has to stop. I am using my fruit infused which has been quite nice do u have one at all ?

I think your ok with having milk in coffee there's no way I could give up my coffee
Today I've had 2 coffees held off till 12 for my first shake lemon smoothie wasn't to bad I'll have a bar about 4 then a shake later I did find last year sometimes 3 products a day where not enough and had 4
Haven't tried the fruit juices yet as I had a box of shakes and bars in the cupboard (17 days worth)
So will try then when I do another order

I have found these coffees they are beanies and are flavoured. I have brought the caramel and chocolate they are quite pleasant in flavour. 1.99 at Aldi. I don't know if I could manage on three pots a day so that's why I decided to try the two pots and a meal in the evening. I will see how it goes.

I'm on beanies double chocolate which tastes fine black, and I also had some 'skinny coffee' left over from another fad I tried a while back which is surprisingly good black. I just have a sweetener in it and it's fine! Hope today went well!

2nd day finished and all gone to play. Just completed my 2nd walk of the day . Forgot to put my fit bit on but it must of been 3000 extra steps. So my total would of been 16k for the day. Also completed 15 mins on my exercise bike so I'm we'll happy today. Just having my infused Apple drink but there's not much flavour in it so I think I will buy an orange tomorrow and try that.

A lime might be nice! Well done on another day complete and an awesome step count!

Yes thats a good idea. Could add a lemon to it which sounds good. Off to have a caramel coffee now and will look for the other flavours tomorrow. Fingers crossed for another good day for us tomorrow x

Back