Newb to the forum... on first day...

lankyelle

I met my CDC for the first time on Saturday, but i started officially this morning.

Ive had a cappucino shake and 2 litres of water so far and its 11.20 lol

Im hoping i get through this first week ok.. because surely after the first week it'll get much easier huh?

Anyway.. wish my luck... i think i'l need it lol :D

Hiya :) I'm only on day 5, so I'm not much ahead of you. It does get easier, I promise! Actually, I found yesterday to be quite hard. I think it was because it is the weekend, and I was bored at home, doing nothing. I really wanted to eat, but I was strong, and didn't.

Plus, I got on the scales this morning, and have lost 9lbs since starting this on Wednesday! If that's not motivation to keep going, I don't know what is!!

Good luck hun - I'm sure you can do it!

x

At the mo... i feel perfectly fine...

To be quite honest i dont think the food will be bother me as much as the lack of pepsi max and pure orange.. got a slight addiction to em lol ;)

I can see this forum being a god send...

Oh forgot to ask to...

Can i have chewing gum?? (Sugar free)

I spoke to me CDC and she said yes, but it might make u hungry some people can use it some cant... but i spoke to someone else who is on the CD and she said she isnt allowed?

that is my fear!!! lol

dont want to kill anyone off with odour dog breath ;) hahah

I bought some breath spray, and it works perfectly - lasts for ages too. When I'm at work, my plan is to take it with me whenever I go to the toilet (which is all the time because of all the water we have to drink!!), and use it then.

does it matter if i drink more than the 2 1/4 pints a day?

I dont want to follow the diet religiously, and have gained coz i drank loads of fluid and my body retains it lol..

Also... will my weight loss be as "fast" as everyone elses, even though ive just stopped doing WW?

actually you can drink plenty of water the 2.25 litres is the minimum amount of water you must drink, and more if you are taking tetras etc.....

I drink between 4 and 6 litres per day....

Good luck on your first week and yes it does get easier!
Drink lots of water...I manage between 4 and 6 litres a day and it does melt away the pounds as well as helping with any side effects

Welcome,welcome,i Just Want To Wish You All The Very Best On Your Cd Journey,im Almost Finished My 3rd Week And It Really Does Get Easier,i Think You Just Need To Have A Goal In Your Head And You Will Do Fine.
As For The Chewing Gum I Go Through About 3 Packs Of Blue Extra A Day,i Find It Helps Me Through It,im Just One Of Those People That Has To Be Chewing!!!lol
Anyway Good Luck To You And If You Find It Hard At All Come On Here It The Best Place For Support And If You Have Any Questions,
Elaine X

Welcome on board and good luck with CD, yes it definately gets easier after the first week so hang in there!!

Georgie
x

Gud/luck Wit Cd U Wil Fly Thur It,as 4 Gum I Chew It Al Day I Smoke And I Work Very Close 2 People Al Day So It's A God Send+i Does Not Make Me Hungry At All(lucky).xxx

Back